Windows 10: Xbox App not able to install.

Discus and support Xbox App not able to install. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried almost 50 times to download the Xbox app, each time running into the same issue. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Not_Vaxei, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Not_Vaxei Win User

Xbox App not able to install.

Hi, I've tried almost 50 times to download the Xbox app, each time running into the same issue. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I've checked, double checked, and triple checked. My computer logs in with my Microsoft account, and is running whilst logged in to my Microsoft account. Please help. I've also checked in the devices list, my PC is in it. Is there any way for me to download this app?

:)

Not_Vaxei, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox App not able to install. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Xbox App not able to install.

login to xbox saysorry not able to

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; are you able to login through xbox website trough browser.

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Xbox App not able to install.

1. Xbox App not able to install. - Similar Threads - Xbox App able

2. Not able to install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install apps: Hi, I can't install any apps from the Microsoft store. I have reset it, but still not able to install any apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-install-apps/b1b72e04-f804-4035-8e19-1c554763a176
  3. Not able to install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to install apps: Hi, I can't install any apps from the Microsoft store. I have reset it, but still not able to install any apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-install-apps/b1b72e04-f804-4035-8e19-1c554763a176
  4. Not able to install the connect app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install the connect app: getting this error:C:\Windows\system32>DISM /Online /Add-Capability /CapabilityName:App.WirelessDisplay.Connect~~~~0.0.1.0 Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Image Version: 10.0.19042.1348...
  5. Not able to install the connect app

Not able to install the connect app: getting this error:C:\Windows\system32>DISM /Online /Add-Capability /CapabilityName:App.WirelessDisplay.Connect~~~~0.0.1.0 Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Image Version: 10.0.19042.1348...
  6. Xbox App Refuses to Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Refuses to Install: I bought the XBOX ultimate pass with the expectation that I would be able to play Sea of Thieves with my friends. However, I need the XBOX app, and it will not, under any circumstance, install. I can download the SOT app, as well as all other apps on the store with no...
  7. Cannot install xbox app

Cannot install xbox app: Got the game pass few days ago so I installed the xbox app two days earlier. It worked fine at first, I downloaded and played two games without any issue. But it suddenly stopped working yesterday prompting me to sign in, and I tried to but it just wouldn't let me click on...
  8. Xbox app not installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app not installing: I have been with customer support chat for the past hour or so trying to find a way for the Xbox app to download. I have a Surface Pro X the system type is 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processor. Is this the reason for the app not being able to download? If so, is there...
  9. Not able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app

Not able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app: I go into the settings for the Xbox beta app and click sign in, a pop-up window appears saying please wait, and then it just disappears without signing me in....
  10. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass: Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone will not install xbox app

2. xbox app will not install