Windows 10: Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages

Discus and support Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There, My xbox app hasnt been able to get my conversations for quite sometime. I thought it might off been a bug that would get fixed with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ancient Jay, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages

Hi There,

My xbox app hasnt been able to get my conversations for quite sometime. I thought it might off been a bug that would get fixed with an update but that doesnt seem to be the case.

My android xbox app works fine with my account and i can see and send messages on it. So it must have something todo with my pc app.

I have tried resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling. Logging out and logging in.

I attached an image below of what i get when trying to get my messages.

Nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages 81517666-9dcc-4d2c-8352-27b59cfd9a78?upload=true.png

:)

Ancient Jay, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Darshan J Win User

Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages

1. Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages - Similar Threads - Xbox App Can't

2. Can't access my xbox account and get online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access my xbox account and get online: Someone needs to help me please ..I need my account back ..Microsoft banned or something to my account I just bought a Xbox live card and if I can't play online I want my money refunded...
  3. cant instal xbox app on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant instal xbox app on my pc: When i try to install the xbox app in the microsoft store on my pc, it says this: look at screenshot it says i dont have my account logged in on a console, but i have the same account logged in on my xbox, please help. [ATTACH]...
  4. Xbox app on pc

Xbox app on pc: These past few days I've a had trouble talking to my friends on the xbox app on pc it would say it's connected on my screen but on there's it said I was connecting and I need help with these I don't know what's happening the mobile app does let me talk to them but no the PC...
  5. Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download the xbox beta app for pc: I subscribed to the pc game pass but it says I must download the xbox beta app to use it, when I try to though it says I don't meet the system requirements due to windows needing to update to a newer version, but when I check for updates it says everything is up to date. I...
  6. Xbox app on PC Messages problem

Xbox app on PC Messages problem: Like so many before who's threads have been locked without a solution... Xbox app on my new W10 fully updated PC cannot send or view messages or conversations. All is fine in the other Xboxes, and on my phone... PC app says "Try again---we had trouble getting your...
  7. Xbox One App on Windows: Can't send or retrieve messages

Xbox One App on Windows: Can't send or retrieve messages: So, i'm fed up with this horrible app. I've tried using it since it was released and not once has it been working correctly. Sending and retrieving messages have been bugged since the very start. There is absolutely nothing wrong on anyone's PC, this is just a horribly...
  8. I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App

I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App: Everytime I try accessing my messages on the Windows 10 app it says "Try again-we had trouble getting your conversations." I can access and send messages on my xbox just fine but not on the Windows app. I tried using the "Reset" button, I've tried signing out, and I've tried...
  9. Xbox App changed my PC Admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox App changed my PC Admin: Ok, niece used my pc to play a game on Xbox app, now she is the admin of my pc her email is linked to my pc and I can change her email picture and her home pc now has MY pc background. Tried many things I've seen on the net my niece is still the admin on my pc and it's all...
  10. Can't join groups or clubs on Xbox app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join groups or clubs on Xbox app for PC: Every time I try to join a group or club through the Xbox App I get the popup saying "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this" even though all the settings are enabled. I've tried multiple...