Windows 10: Xbox app on PC

Discus and support Xbox app on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Like bruh, come on. Has an Insane lack of features that about every other voice chat platform has. You cant adjust your mic settings no push to talk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mmmmmmmm5, Apr 3, 2020.

1. mmmmmmmm5 Win User

Xbox app on PC

Like bruh, come on. Has an Insane lack of features that about every other voice chat platform has. You cant adjust your mic settings no push to talk cant change individual peoples volumes cant adjust your own activation threshold for your mic. Friends who I know have good mics will constantly have echo or fan noises going through their mic but no other voice app I use does it anywhere near as bad as this one if at all.

Just seems like huge joke that a company with your resources can't make this app even a little close to halfway decent, pretty sad i'm forced to use a crappy product to be able to communicate with certain friends while playing online. It is 2020 after all.

:)

mmmmmmmm5, Apr 3, 2020

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app on PC [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Xbox app on PC

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Xbox app on PC

1. Xbox app on PC - Similar Threads - Xbox app

2. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  6. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  7. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  8. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  9. Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11 23H2 and then tried accessing my gamepass games. The xbox app would not open and when I tried updating the app the microsoft store failed to update anything. I tried uninstalling the xbox app but then the store couldn't reinstall...
  10. Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update

Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11 23H2 and then tried accessing my gamepass games. The xbox app would not open and when I tried updating the app the microsoft store failed to update anything. I tried uninstalling the xbox app but then the store couldn't reinstall...