Windows 10: XBOX App

Discus and support XBOX App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I use XBOX App on PC (Windows 10) and I want to buy a game to play with my friends that game needs to be available on PC or XBOX One? If you want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ReBEL_Splyt, Apr 15, 2019.

1. XBOX App

If I use XBOX App on PC (Windows 10) and I want to buy a game to play with my friends that game needs to be available on PC or XBOX One?
    If you want to know the game it is PvZ Garden Warfare 2. Recently my friends received it for free from XBOX Live Gold and I want to play with them. Thank you for the help!

:)

ReBEL_Splyt, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

XBOX App [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Apr 15, 2019
  4. XBOX App

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

XBOX App

1. XBOX App - Similar Threads - XBOX App

2. Unable to delete XBOX app on my laptop to make more space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete XBOX app on my laptop to make more space: My laptop is out of space from the factory their recalling it but i still cant turn off xbox its takes space and i have none why ? Theirs like 28 memory and my laptop is like 27.3 and i have downloaded nothing its brand new and i cant even download windows it has not...
  3. Can't Update Windows 10/ Install Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Update Windows 10/ Install Xbox App: For a while, I've been trying to install the Xbox app on Windows 10 build 1809. Whenever I try, it always says that I need to update windows first using the update assistant, but whenever I let it update, it gets to around 85-90% then goes back to 0. One time I restarted and...
  4. Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error

Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error: [ATTACH] The error message title is in Finnish but basically, everytime I attempt to upload a picture, or video of any possible game, it reaches from 0-17%, stops, and hits me with that error, saying "You can't share game clips". The rest of it reads: "There might be a...
  5. Xbox App/Game Bar Error Codes: 0x8923401C , 0x89231906, and 0x89234013 in Party chat

Xbox App/Game Bar Error Codes: 0x8923401C , 0x89231906, and 0x89234013 in Party chat: For the past week i've been getting these error codes in parties randomly. I've tried every online solution I could find both on Microsoft support pages to Reddit. I only get these errors on PC, never on my Xbox One console. I use the game bar mostly, but get the issues on...
  6. Xbox Console Companion app link shows in Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Console Companion app link shows in Desktop: I have a problem with this link, its displayed onscreen at the start up page almost dead center. I can not click it or delete it, its on there when I go onto other programs, internet, or gaming. Please help!!???!! [IMG] ***Modified title from: Xbox Console Companion ***...
  7. Cannot Download/Launch Xbox App Windows 10

Cannot Download/Launch Xbox App Windows 10: So my friend has had this issue where he cannot download/launch the Xbox Live app on windows 10. It tells him "this is not compatible with your device". Any solutions?...
  8. New Xbox app version 1906.0627.0045 for Android - July 2

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox app version 1906.0627.0045 for Android - July 2: The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps...
  9. New Xbox app version 1906.625.1605 for iOS - July 2

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox app version 1906.625.1605 for iOS - July 2: The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps...
  10. Language Settings - Windows Store, Xbox App etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Settings - Windows Store, Xbox App etc: Hello, I am having a really hard time setting the language of my Windows 10 Store to English. The same goes for the PC Game Pass (Xbox Beta) App. My region is set to Switzerland, which makes sense, as I am in fact located in Switzerland (go figure). I installed my system...