Windows 10: Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to download this program: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-accessories/9nblggh30xj3?activetab=pivot:overviewtab But it won't allow be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/grumpyfunny, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Xbox app

/u/grumpyfunny, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Xbox app

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

Get Xbox Console Companion - Microsoft Store

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - Xbox app

2. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  3. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  4. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  5. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  6. XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try: I have repaired store and deleted and re installed XBOX app.. no help, error code 0x80070426 latest ver. of OS runningI own games now that I cannot install due to this malfunction. any and all help is appreciated....
  7. XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try

XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try: I have repaired store and deleted and re installed XBOX app.. no help, error code 0x80070426 latest ver. of OS runningI own games now that I cannot install due to this malfunction. any and all help is appreciated....
  8. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  9. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  10. WHY MUST I UPDATE MY XBOX APP ON PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY MUST I UPDATE MY XBOX APP ON PC?: WIN11,23H2; I have my xbox but some games like MSFS addons must be runned on pc, so i installed xbox app, before 2023 maybe, i can sign onto app but someday i must update it from **** store, each time i wait for downloading, each time explore crashes not just once. When i put...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 0x89231030

2. 0x89231030

3. 0x89231030 xbox pc app

4. windows 10 xbox app