Windows 10: XBox games requiring login

Discus and support XBox games requiring login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I reinstalled Windows yesterday, and now XBox games require a login which they never did before. I just installed them a few weeks ago, and they didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gregyurkon, Jul 21, 2016.

1. XBox games requiring login

I reinstalled Windows yesterday, and now XBox games require a login which they never did before. I just installed them a few weeks ago, and they didn't require any logins then, but after reinstalling Windows, now they do. What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?

Edit: It looks like it's just a temporary problem. Sorry for wasting your time.

:)

gregyurkon, Jul 21, 2016

2. I can't login xbox in any game

I have downloaded approximately 15 games but in those games none of them isn't able to login in xbox. but I can login in xbox app. In the xbox app it is showing that a game was played how much time before, but not the details and challenges of game and achievements
    of the game? what to do to login xbox in a game.

bhupathi pattapagalu, Jul 21, 2016
  3. is there a way to buy a game on this store and get a proper activation key?

There are no returns for digital purchases, the purchase is yours for the lifetime of your account, and you can plan the game anywhere on any PC or Xbox at any time, no key code or disc required. Just login with your password and you're done.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 21, 2016
Thema:

XBox games requiring login

1. XBox games requiring login - Similar Threads - XBox games requiring

2. login requirements

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    login requirements: how do I disable login requirements when I start or awaken my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-requirements/1889fcb9-742b-43d1-9a58-2af590abcb3a
  3. Excel is requiring login. Microsoft Account is requiring Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Excel is requiring login. Microsoft Account is requiring Windows Hello: I opened Excel today and it says "Unlicensed Product" and is asking me to sign in. I tried to login to my Microsoft account and it says that I am required to login via Windows Hello. In my settings, it says that Windows Hello is not available for my device....all of my...
  4. OneDrive Required for Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Required for Login: Why all of a sudden my system says that I need to log into my OneDrive in order to use my system when I have never seen this before and when I find the file it shows empty?? So why do I need to log into this program?? [Original Title: OneDrive]...
  5. Requiring Administrator Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Requiring Administrator Login: Hi Everyone, two questions: I'm looking to setup better security on my PC, as I use this for work. I have other Users on my PC as well, but am trying to limit their access when logged in without me. I would like anything that normally requires an...
  6. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click sign-in, it just 'refreshes' the page back to the main page. 2) Whenever I load a...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU for 1$, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your xbox...
  9. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4
  10. Don't Understand Xbox Live Game DVR GPU Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't Understand Xbox Live Game DVR GPU Requirements: Hey, This isn't so much a question as me expressing frustration, but how is it that I have two laptops (one with Intel HD Graphics, the other with a dedicated Nvidia GTX560M GPU) and my laptop with the Intel chip can record video but my other laptop with the Nvidia card...