Windows 10: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can’t add it here

Discus and support Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can’t add it here in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Issues with conflicting programs and accounts in Windows systems are not new. It’s a known fact that if applications (eg. Microsoft Office)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 11, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can’t add it here

WinClub, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can’t add it here :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
  3. flemmingk Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Thanks Brink
    I get different reactions every time I try to delete a device, but the result is that I cannot remove the devices.
    I'll go back to local accounts and delete the Microsoft account.
    I changed to Microsoft account because I wanted to use the Continue on PC feature. This feature doesn't work so I think that I'll just forget about it.
    Thanks for your interest.

flemmingk, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can’t add it here

Too many devices in Microsoft Account

Hello JJ, Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can’t add it here :)

Yep, that would be the reason why the PC is listed more than once as a device for your Microsoft account.

Each different computer name will be listed as a separate device.

The tutorial below can help show you how to remove the devices you want.

Microsoft Account - Remove Devices Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can’t add it here - Similar Threads - Another user device

2. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here. But,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here. But,...: I tried logging in again after logging out of my account in Windows settings. However, instead I received the following information. Even though there are no other users on this device. How to fix this problem?...
  3. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here. But,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here. But,...: I tried logging in again after logging out of my account in Windows settings. However, instead I received the following information. Even though there are no other users on this device. How to fix this problem?...
  4. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account: Hi there, having an issue: When I build a computer I start with a local account. Later I'll change to my Microsoft account. On my current rig I tried this, got to the step where it asks for my Microsoft account credentials and then my local account password. At this point I...
  5. Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you...: I accidentally logged out my microsoft account from the windows. i tried to sign in again and this happen [ATTACH] I have never added a new user before [ATTACH] There's no "Swook M" in here too, so i tried to remove it from my laptop [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've...
  6. another user on this device uses this microsoft account so you can't add it here

in Windows 10 Customization
    another user on this device uses this microsoft account so you can't add it here: another user on this device uses this microsoft account so you can't add it here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-user-on-this-device-uses-this-microsoft/f26e25e8-0802-48bb-9cb3-ff0420268319
  7. Cannot add Microsoft Account - Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so...

Cannot add Microsoft Account - Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so...: Hi guys, So been trying to resolve this issue for a little while but I'm now at a complete loss. I re-built my computer not that long ago and had to re-purchase windows. At the moment all that I have on the machine is a single local administrator account. I have no...
  8. Bug: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bug: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: I am unable to connect a microsoft account to a local account on a windows 10 PC. Any help to get around this problem would be appreciated. Windows Version: WIndows 10 Home Context: Local account was created and is working fine. Now trying to use option to 'Sign in with a...
  9. Another user uses this Microsoft Account

Another user uses this Microsoft Account: I tried to use my Microsoft Account on my laptop but received a message that error msg. What is going on? I am the only user of this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-user-uses-this-microsoft-account/f9b2db60-751b-4661-8e5e-61e9d9c0a9dd
  10. Another user uses this Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Another user uses this Microsoft Account: I was simply trying to switch to using a Microsoft Account on my Surface 3 and got the "another user uses this Microsoft account" error message. The thing that puzzles me is I do not have any other users on that device, period. What gives?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. another user on this device uses this account

2. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you cant add it here.

3. another user on this device uses this microsoft account so you cant add it here

4. another user on this device uses this microsoft account,
  5. another user on this device uses the account,
  6. another user on this device uses this microsoft account so you cant add it here windows 10,
  7. windows 10 Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you cant add it here.,
  8. another user uses this microsoft account,
  9. windows10 another user on this device uses microsoft account,
  10. another user on this device,
  11. windows 10 another user on this device,
  12. is here alreadyanother user on this device uses this microsoft account so you cant add it here.,
  13. another user already using microsoft account,
  14. windows 10 another user on this device uses,
  15. microsoft account another user on this device