Windows 10: App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile

Discus and support App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile How to Turn On or Off Share Apps Across Devices on Windows 10 Mobile Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, May 3, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile

How to: App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile

How to Turn On or Off Share Apps Across Devices on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile [​IMG]
    Information The Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 introduced a new privacy option in Settings to let apps on your other devices open apps and continue experiences on this device.

This new option improves the synchronization between apps installed on your different devices to help improve the user experience.

This option will need to be turned on for each device that you want to sync apps between.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off 'Let apps on my other devices open apps and continue experiences on this device' on Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Here's How:

1. Open Settings, and tap on Privacy. (see screenshot below)

2. Tap on Continue App Experiences. (see screenshot below)

3. Turn on or off Let apps on my other devices open apps and continue experiences on this device for what you want. (see screenshot below)

4. When finished, you can tap on the *Start button at the bottom of your phone to return to your Start screen if you like. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, May 3, 2017

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Oct 26, 2019
  3. xinlifoss Win User
    Device Encryption - Turn On or Off for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

thanks for the tip. yes, the phone did ask if I wanted to set a pin. I tried my tests with the pin set and without a pin set. no difference.

it took a while, but I finally got this new update installed.

alas, same pathology:
    • with a local Device Encryption toggled On, no dialog, no change in Storage status
    • with an activesync policy from Google Sync (Google for Work), the Requires Encryption policy is ignored by the device, so the toggle remains Off, yet the device seems to be reporting back to the server that encryption is activated because the data is syncing with the servers
    • with a native Office Enterprise that has a Requires Encryption policy, the settings toggle is moved to On and greyed out so the user cannot disable, the data is syncing immediately, yet the Storage settings do not indicate that the device is encrypted.

last thing. with windows 8.1r2, the Office Enterprise did seem to set the encryption correctly.

still puzzled.

xinlifoss, Oct 26, 2019
  4. RLPGhost Win User

TechPowerUp Mobile App Fixed

Plz Make app for Windows 10 mobile

RLPGhost, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Brink Win User
    App settings sync between devices?

Hello Paul,

App settings are no longer listed in Sync settings, but "Web browser settings" is to be turned on if not already.

You might see if you may be able to use OPTION TWO below to manually set the Enabled DWORD to 1 in the AppSync key may turn it on for you.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - App Sync Between

2. Windows 10 Sync Between Devices Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Sync Between Devices Not Working: I have a windows 10 laptop, sync is turned on in Settings and in Edge browser I bought a new laptop, signed in to windows with the same account, turned on all the sync settings New laptop will not sync to match the existing laptop windows settings I've spent 4 hours...
  3. Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone app: How to: Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone app How to Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with Windows 10 PC from Your Phone Companion app on Android phone You can connect your phone and computer to get texts, photos, and more on your PC. Link...
  4. App settings sync between devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App settings sync between devices?: Hi, In win 8 if I made a change to a setting in mail or IE or added a favourite this information would sync to my other devices so everything was identical with Mail or Edge in 10, they seem to run totally independent on my machine, no settings or favourites get synced,...
  5. Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same few things again and...
  6. Device Encryption - Turn On or Off for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Device Encryption - Turn On or Off for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Device Encryption - Turn On or Off for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Device Encryption for your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Device encryption helps protect your files and folder on your Windows 10 Mobile phone from unauthorized...
  7. Windows 10 Rs: “Pick up where I left off” app syncing between devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Rs: “Pick up where I left off” app syncing between devices: Windows 10 Redstone: “Pick up where I left off” app syncing between devices I have already written about Continuum improvements coming to Redstone in the past, but more details regarding app syncing between devices is now coming to light. According to my sources who...
  8. Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot on a Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can create a mobile hotspot with your Windows 10 Mobile phone to share your cellular data connection with other...
  9. Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Device Portal for Mobile on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows Device Portal lets you configure and manage your device remotely over a network or USB...
  10. Turn On or Off Sync Apps Between Devices using Bluetooth in Window 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Sync Apps Between Devices using Bluetooth in Window 10: How to: Turn On or Off Sync Apps Between Devices using Bluetooth in Window 10 How to Turn On or Off Sync Apps Between Windows 10 Devices using Bluetooth [img] Warning This tutorial is no longer valid starting with Windows 10 build 15002. [img] Information...