Windows 10: Blue screen whea uncorectable error

Discus and support Blue screen whea uncorectable error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! For two weeks iam having randonly occuring blue screen error (whea uncorectable error 0x124) I read all over the internet it can be caused by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by choowder, Oct 6, 2017.

1. choowder Win User

Blue screen whea uncorectable error

Hi! For two weeks iam having randonly occuring blue screen error (whea uncorectable error 0x124) I read all over the internet it can be caused by hardware but i have ran dell epsa test and it didnt find any error. I figured out it only happens when i use my browser (mozilla) so i changed it to chrome but it didnt help. It only happens when surfing web it never happend during hot online gaming sesion. I used cc cleaner to check registry it did i ran some console command (sfc /scannow) i suppose it scaned disk. It did find error and fix it but i am still expieriencing blue screen.
    My specs:
    I7-6700hq
    16gb ddr4
    Gtx 1060
    Killer 1435 wireless network
    I have all drivers up to date and windows to.
    Any kind of help would be much apriciated guys

:)

choowder, Oct 6, 2017

2. Windows10 System Protection Cannot Be Turned On

System protection, like system restore, is disabled and greyed out. I can't turn either on. Is there a way to enable both of them? I get constant WHEA uncorectable errors and machine check exception errors with no way to fix or prevent them. HELP!!

larrywauchop, Oct 6, 2017
  3. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

How do i fix WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR problem, my pc shows blue screen every fifth minute

Martinludvigsen, Oct 6, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello chowder,

Yes we can help but we will need a lot more information from you. Start by filing in your computer details (in the left corner below in your post you find 'My Computer'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs) and then complete the BSOD posting instructions.

philc43, Oct 6, 2017
  5. choowder Win User
    choowder, Oct 6, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    It would be very helpful if you could cut and paste the speccy information to your My Computer section so that we do not have to keep looking up via the link in your post #3.

philc43, Oct 6, 2017
  7. philc43 Win User
    There was only one crash dump file in your logs. The error record is not very helpful in that it simply indicates an unknown error.

Code: =============================================================================== Common Platform Error Record @ ffff868efdaf0028 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Id : 01d33f2c864b56b0 Severity : Fatal (1) Length : 864 Creator : Microsoft Notify Type : Machine Check Exception Timestamp : 10/7/2017 7:09:36 (UTC) Flags : 0x00000000 =============================================================================== Section 0 : Processor Generic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffff868efdaf00a8 Section @ ffff868efdaf0180 Offset : 344 Length : 192 Flags : 0x00000001 Primary Severity : Fatal Proc. Type : x86/x64 Instr. Set : x64 Error Type : Micro-Architectural Error Flags : 0x00 CPU Version : 0x00000000000506e3 Processor ID : 0x0000000000000004 =============================================================================== Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffff868efdaf00f0 Section @ ffff868efdaf0240 Offset : 536 Length : 64 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000004 CPU Id : e3 06 05 00 00 08 10 04 - bf fb fa 7f ff fb eb bf 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 =============================================================================== Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffff868efdaf0138 Section @ ffff868efdaf0280 Offset : 600 Length : 264 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Error : Unknown (Proc 4 Bank 0) Status : 0xb200000000010005[/quote] Usually we like to have a few more BSOD crash dumps to analyse, make sure that CCleaner is not deleting mini-dump files and then upload the logs again after a few more BSOD events.

philc43, Oct 6, 2017
  8. choowder Win User

Yes sorry. I didnt fill up every box i know i should but i dont want to risk crash as i said i figured out so far it crashed only while using browser but i filled the most important boxes

choowder, Oct 6, 2017
  9. choowder Win User
    Yeah.. CC cleaner deleted them i dont even see them in bluescrenview. I went crazy yesterday coused it crashed after few minutes from openning browser. So now all i can do is wait for next crashes but maybe some idea for my problem without these important dump files?

choowder, Oct 6, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    All I can suggest is that you start the diagnostic tests for hardware errors.

Blue screen whea uncorectable error [​IMG]
    STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting
    Read carefully before proceeding.

*Arrow Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

*Arrow Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

FOUR
    GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

philc43, Oct 6, 2017
  11. choowder Win User
    I bought this laptop few weeks ago now i ran CPU-Z to see how it looks and core speed is jumping to about 3300MHz so i quess it is overlocked. Its strange i was checking in bios and 'performance mode' was disabled now i will try to revert it somehow. Eh I am green at this whole overlocking thing and it seems like my cpu can't be overlocked i have run PRIME and it still didnt go above 3300MHZ with. I upload cpu-z screen when prime was turned on. For me it doesnt seem like its overlocked, i dont know really.

choowder, Oct 6, 2017
  12. philc43 Win User
    It may not be overclocked - it is probably running with Intel's Turbo Boost technology that allows the cores to run at higher clock speeds when the system can tolerate it. This is quite normal.

You can make sure your settings are correct by going into the BIOS and selecting the optimised default settings, usually one Fn key will be assigned to these settings.

philc43, Oct 6, 2017
  13. zbook New Member

The logs are in a foreign language and cannot be scanned or read.
    If possible please change the default language to English and re-post the zip logs so that they can be troubleshooted:

Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

Also download and install and post images of the results into the thread:

Download Intel® Processor Identification Utility - Windows* Version

download and install the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool

When the test completes please use the Microsoft snipping tool to post an image into the thread.

Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool:
    Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
    The Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool:
    The Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

zbook, Oct 6, 2017
  14. choowder Win User
    I got few more crashes hope this will help figure out what is wrong

choowder, Oct 7, 2017
  15. zbook New Member
    When we troubleshoot we view all of the logs and are currently unable to scan the logs as they are in a foreign language:

Nast¹pi³ ponowny rozruch komputera po operacji wykrywania b³êdów. Wyniki tej operacji by³y nastêpuj¹ce: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffff868efdaf0028, 0x00000000b2000000, 0x0000000000010005). Zrzut zapisano w: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Identyfikator raportu: f2f9d3f7-f6b6-4ee5-a089-fd52065aeaba.

If you can change the default language to English we would be able to scan and read the logs to improve the troubleshooting.

Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

The WHEA 0x124 is typically related to problems with hardware.

See post #9 for the needed diagnostic tests to evaluate the hardware.

zbook, Oct 7, 2017
Thema:

1. Blue screen whea uncorectable error - Similar Threads - Blue screen whea

2. Getting WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR: My laptop has been facing WHEA uncorrectable error from the past 1 month , have tried almost everything that was on the internet like memtest , sfc scan etc . I get no dump files whatsoever even after configuring save minidump on advance system settings . I did a reset...
  3. Whea uncorectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea uncorectable error: For two weeks i've been having bsods. Error code 292 to be exact. And i have no dump file creation small memory dump is on i think it is the ssd which is the problem.Here is the error codes i recive:https://www.mediafire.com/view/g6by43y9h0ea8ga/20221230_164612.jpg/fileI...
  4. Whea uncorectable error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea uncorectable error: For two weeks i've been having bsods. Error code 292 to be exact. And i have no dump file creation small memory dump is on i think it is the ssd which is the problem.Here is the error codes i recive:https://www.mediafire.com/view/g6by43y9h0ea8ga/20221230_164612.jpg/fileI...
  5. Whea uncorectable error

6. whea uncorectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whea uncorectable error: which is the prompt command to fix pci express root in event viewer to disappear pleaseeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorectable-error/5714d253-f9b0-41df-8d4e-08d74dcf135f
  7. whea uncorectable error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whea uncorectable error: which is the prompt command to fix pci express root in event viewer to disappear pleaseeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorectable-error/5714d253-f9b0-41df-8d4e-08d74dcf135f
  8. whea uncorectable error

9. WHEA uncorectable error on fresh reinstall BSOD

WHEA uncorectable error on fresh reinstall BSOD: Hi, my computer recently had a failed SSD, so I bought a new one and reinstalled the system. Everything was fine for a while, but the last week or so, I've been getting WHEA uncorrectable error BSODs. I stress tested the GPU on furmark for 6 hours. Then I used Prime 95 to...
  10. WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR: my ASUS laptop freezes constantly and very rarely displays an error message but when it does the code is WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR , I have reset my laptop and uninstalled all apps but it still happens constantly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to proceed with windows reset WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR