Windows 10: BTHUSB warning event ID 34

Discus and support BTHUSB warning event ID 34 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode..." This pops up as a warning in Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by borgus, Aug 11, 2017.

1. borgus Win User

BTHUSB warning event ID 34

"The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode..."

This pops up as a warning in Event Viewer every time the 3148 laptop is booted or awakened from sleep.

As a test, "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power" has been disabled where available under Device Manager performance tabs for Bluetooth entries - to no effect.

BT works. and it's understood that the warning is benign. But can it be eliminated?

:)

borgus, Aug 11, 2017
  2. John_499 Win User

Event ID 16002 Source AFD

Troubleshooting does not find any problems.

And I have checked that my drivers are up to date.

It happened again last night. There are approximately 100 Event 16002 Source AFD warnings. Then an Event ID 3 BTHUSB.

John_499, Aug 11, 2017
  3. Windows Crashing - New Computer

I have a new HP Envy laptop running Windows 10. At least once a week I have a problem. The display goes totally white and the system reboots. I lose most of the work I am working on unless the application has automatically backed up my work. (Some do;
    some don't.) If anyone can advise why this is happening or what I might do to avoid it, please let me know.

Here are the details...

I check Event Viewer and see the following information:

Warning - Event ID 219 - Kernel PnP - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_0483&PID_91D1&Col01\8&1ee98eef&0&0000.

This is followed by Warning - Event ID 34 - BTHUSB -- The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode. The minimum required supported state mask is 0x491f7fffff, got 0xffffffff. Low Energy peripheral
    role functionality will not be available.

This warning is then followed by Error - Event ID 10016 - (Several of these starting with the following)

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}

and APPID

{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

And finally by BUGCHECK - Event ID 1001 - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xffffb380000135e0, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff803976b7b04). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 5cf86ce1-3a3e-4ea4-a11e-a9cf87503ac4.

anita02110, Aug 11, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Hi there. Did this happen after the recent Windows Update?

Is this a Dell 3148 laptop? If so, this one? http://downloads.dell.com/Manuals/al...uide_en-us.pdf

Is the latest driver installed for the adapter?

BTW, you show a tower in your system specs. There is now an option in your Settings Control panel to list a 2nd system.

Tony K, Aug 11, 2017
  5. borgus Win User
    Unknown
    Yes, 2nd system is now listed in specs here.
    Apparently. In Device Manager, a right-click|UPDATE DRIVER on any BlueTooth item returns "best driver already installed."

Dell does have several 1708 BT drivers. The latest, recommended by their tech, was tested. Not only didn't it alter this issue, but audio quality was decidedly degraded. It is a Widcomm package that provides a BT control panel.

Thanks for your input.

borgus, Aug 11, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    You're welcome. Don't know what the best solution for you is. Have you created any restore points or recovery disks?

You may want to run these for starters:

Roll Back Driver to Previous Version in Windows 10 Windows 10 Hardware Drivers Tutorials

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Run SFC Command in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

In case something like a process or other item isn't starting:

Run Startup Repair in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Roll back and let it update again:

Go Back to the Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Possibly system restore or clean install as last resort:

System Restore Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Clean Install Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Tony K, Aug 11, 2017
  7. borgus Win User
    This was a fresh install, and I'll wager that the warning has always existed. DISM and SFC are good, and there are no rollback options available for BT devices. Not an error and not a major concern. Thanks for the suggestions.

borgus, Aug 11, 2017
  8. bo elam Win User

Borgus, FWIW, I akso have a Dell laptop. New computer, bought it early last month. The laptop came with 1607 and is now upgraded to 1703 15063.540. I seen that Warning from day 1, and only after rebooting or cold start. I know it has to do with BT and I dont let it bother me. I dont use BT and haven't tested it.

Bo

bo elam, Aug 11, 2017
  9. borgus Win User
    Good approach. Warning shows up on another Dell as well - one using a WiFi adapter that is different from the 3148's.

borgus, Aug 12, 2017
  10. bo elam Win User
    Even though my laptop dont go out of my home, I connect both ways, that Warning is always there.

Bo

bo elam, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BTHUSB warning event ID 34 - Similar Threads - BTHUSB warning event

2. event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning: Hello,I have a had this problem where when I start my pc and stay on the homescreen for a while it shuts down and restarts on its own, some times it doesn't even restart. So I checked the event viewer and noticed there was a warning that occurred more than once and still...
  3. event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning: Hello,I have a had this problem where when I start my pc and stay on the homescreen for a while it shuts down and restarts on its own, some times it doesn't even restart. So I checked the event viewer and noticed there was a warning that occurred more than once and still...
  4. event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BTHUSB event id 5 causing BLE dongle to freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BTHUSB event id 5 causing BLE dongle to freeze: Hi! We've been having issues with our BLE dongles, connected via USB to our PCs, where they sporadically freeze up and report no more connections. We'll usually see some sort of BTHUSB error at the same time the communication stopped when we look at the event viewer, but...
  6. Error: BTHUSB event id 5

Error: BTHUSB event id 5: Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well in this unprecedented timesCorona pandemic 2020. Here is the problem: I have searched whole of the internet for an issue regarding the auto-restart of my PC whenever it shuts downmy PC automatically turns ON after I shut it...
  7. Warning Event ID 25 BTHUSB

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning Event ID 25 BTHUSB: I have a Bluetooth ear piece I've attempted to update the firmware for multiple times. Every time I've tried to, the device fails to update. There are no instruction on how to up the earpiece other than "download the updater software, run it and hit the update button". When I...
  8. BTHUSB Event ID 34 disconnecting all USB devices simultaneously

BTHUSB Event ID 34 disconnecting all USB devices simultaneously: As the title says, I frequently (every half-hour or so, on average, sometimes more, sometimes less), all USB devices disconnect from my computer simultaneously, and windows writes and event to the log, "BTHUSB" withj Event ID 34. The text of the error reads: "The local...
  9. Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error: Hello, After Fall Creators update I'm seeing 1 error and 1 warning in the Event Viewer which I'm not able to resolve. Event ID 1 The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to...
  10. Warning Event ID 4101

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning Event ID 4101: Hi TenForumers. Few days ago I found some strange warnings concerning the display driver (event ID 4101): "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered". After trying this and that with no avail, I noticed these warning were raised when I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bthusb event 34

2. event id 34

3. bthusb

4. bthusb event id 34,
  5. bthusb 34,
  6. The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode. The minimum required supported state mask is 0x2491f7fffff got 0x1fffffff. Low Energy peripheral role functionality will not be available.,
  7. event 34 bthusb,
  8. the local adapter does not support an important low energy controller state to support peripheral mode.,
  9. The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode. The minimum required supported state mask is 0x2491f7fffff got 0xffffffff. Low Energy peripheral role functionality will not be available.,
  10. bthusb event 34 windows 10,
  11. The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode. The minimum required supported state mask ,
  12. bthusb error,
  13. bthusb windows 10,
  14. windows 10 event id 34,
  15. event 34 bthusb windows 10