Windows 10: Cannot find anything on required Code 0x8D0000A

Discus and support Cannot find anything on required Code 0x8D0000A in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have not been able to download or update apps from the Store for months. The usual fixes, resetting the cache or turning off third party anti-virus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, May 5, 2017.

1. clayto Win User

Cannot find anything on required Code 0x8D0000A

I have not been able to download or update apps from the Store for months. The usual fixes, resetting the cache or turning off third party anti-virus have not worked. No one seems to know what the strange error notifications mean, in particular the one that says a 'download is awaiting WiFi ' when WiFi is working OK. I have tried searching for the error code which is displayed, without finding anything about it, which leaves me baffled. the code is as follows:

0x8D0000A

:)

clayto, May 5, 2017
  2. Clayto222 Win User

Error code 0x8D00000A and Store apps

I have 38 Store apps which will not download or in most cases will not update. The error code in most cases (there are some others) is 0x8D0000A. I have searched without finding it. Can someone tell me where it is and / or some information about it please?

Clayto222, May 5, 2017
  3. error 0x80D0000A

I have a whole column of apps that are waiting to install. When I try to install an app I get this message, error 0x8D0000A. This is a new computer

John Ratcliff, May 5, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

5. From what I can find it seems to be a registry related error. Have you modified your registry? Were you infected with malware around the time this started? Have you ran any Malware scans? Have you tried running a system file check? Here's a link to our tutorial on how to do that if you haven't before :

Run SFC Command in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

If all else fails have you tried or thought of doing a System reset or repair install?

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

indianacarnie, May 5, 2017
  6. clayto Win User
    Thanks for the various suggestions.

I have tried most, except for reinstall /reset. I intend to first see what effect the Creators update has before considering that. The Store Troubleshooter itself does not work, it displays error notices. I cannot find the Store Library. When I click on the account icon Library and several other options are not displayed. There seems to be useful information there, so I see the need to access the Library.
    Neither sfc/scannow nor DISM have worked for sometime.

Regarding the error code, I expected to be able to find it with search. Is no one else able to find it? I have almost 38 apps with pending and error notifications which suggest using that code (and a few others). Is it a figment of Microsoft's imagination? What is the point of an error code nobody can find? Likewise, the 'awaiting wireless' response, nobody seems to be able to explain what it means.

I find this quite strange.

clayto, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot find anything on required Code 0x8D0000A - Similar Threads - Cannot find anything

2. New computer but cannot find how to email anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer but cannot find how to email anything.: My old computer died and this is a new one. I thought I had transferred all my info but cannot find out how to email anything.Thanks,Diana...
  3. New computer but cannot find how to email anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer but cannot find how to email anything.: My old computer died and this is a new one. I thought I had transferred all my info but cannot find out how to email anything.Thanks,Diana...
  4. Code required to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code required to sign in: How do I stop having to get a code sent to my cell to sign in? This requirement just started recently. It is annoying and takes up too much time. No one should have to get a code sent to their phone every.single.time they want to check anything, delete anything or sign in to...
  5. Code required to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code required to sign in: How do I stop having to get a code sent to my cell to sign in? This requirement just started recently. It is annoying and takes up too much time. No one should have to get a code sent to their phone every.single.time they want to check anything, delete anything or sign in to...
  6. Cannot find the bitlocker 48 digits code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot find the bitlocker 48 digits code: Do not have the 48 digits to unblock my computer due to Biltlocker. Do not have the code printed out, cannot get it through my microsoft account. Maybe a third person set it up but dont now who could be, as an auditor I visit many companies and sometimes they configure my...
  7. Cannot find product code Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot find product code Windows 10: I recently used an old laptop running Windows 7 Pro to download an upgrade to Windows 10 pro. I used the USB option, downloaded the upgrade, and then put the flash drive into my new PC (I did a build, so not pre-built). Everything booted up and is working fine now, except I...
  8. Can't access anything Administrator required

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access anything Administrator required: I got a new computer, and was customizing settings. I activated the default Administrator account, and used that for stuff I needed permission for. I finished and signed out, and from my account ran the net user administrator /active:no command on an administrator command...
  9. Can't run anything that requires admin

Can't run anything that requires admin: I can't run anything that requires admin. When I try to it doesn't do anything [ATTACH] Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-anything-that-requires-admin/2e5a6270-5fc0-4657-ae99-f57e1b9d4095
  10. Cannot find version required of C ++ redistributable - version : 8.0.50608.0

Cannot find version required of C ++ redistributable - version : 8.0.50608.0: Hello, Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp\SOLIDWORKS\SLDWORKS.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC80.OpenMP,processorArchitecture="amd64",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50608.0" could not be found. Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8D0000A windows store cannot download