Windows 10: Change Boot Logo

Discus and support Change Boot Logo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there currently any know way to change the windows 10 boot logo? I have searched around and found nothing. 24448 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by karstenes, Sep 28, 2015.

1. karstenes Win User

Change Boot Logo

Is there currently any know way to change the windows 10 boot logo? I have searched around and found nothing.

:)

karstenes, Sep 28, 2015
  2. Dalton-19 Win User

change windows 10 boot logo

Good I'm so Glad You Figured Out How to Change it, I wish I could change Mine But my Motherboard is a bit older so It doesn't have that function.

But I totally agree with you on the Logo.sys Method on the older windows OS's, at least it allowed people to customize There OS. Even Though Windows Has Come a long ways since the 95 Days They have gotten rid of some pretty nice features along the way.

Good Job, And with Best Regards,,,Dalton...

Dalton-19, Sep 28, 2015
  3. Dalton-19 Win User
    change windows 10 boot logo

Well Mystic Taz I Might Be able to answer that Question as to why Those Boot Loading Icons are Different than the default windows 10 Image. The reason why is Because Manufacturers Like Dell, HP, ETC will hard Code Those different boot icon images Directly
    into the Computers BIOS itself.

So they don't actually Edit The OS's Boot Logo Image/Registry They Just embed the image they want to appear Into the BIOS of the Computer so that the Windows OS will display the Hard Coded Image(aka the companys logo) By Default, rather than loading the
    basic windows 10 Blue Logo.

And If any thoughts of editing your computers BIOS are running through your mind right now, let me Highly Advise against it Because Editing Your BIOS can literally Make Your Computers Hardware Unusable.

So I recommend Writing to Microsoft and kindly asking for them Make a customization for this feature of windows.

With Best Regards,,,Dalton...

Dalton-19, Sep 28, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Change Boot Logo

Brink, Sep 28, 2015
  5. Hi!

I know there is a hidden bootscreen in Windows 10:

Cluster Head, Sep 28, 2015
  6. karstenes Win User
    Brink: I am getting errors with 8ootlogochanger, possibly because of a version incompatibility?
    Cluster Head: I don't see a TestHooks key, I'm in LogonUI but no TestHooks.

karstenes, Sep 28, 2015
  7. [youtube]Q3AN9TwvYU0[/youtube]

Sorry, only in German Language.......!

Cluster Head, Sep 28, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

Change Boot Logo

That's a Login Screen:

Change Boot Logo [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 28, 2015
  9. karstenes Win User
    Change Boot Logo [​IMG]

not there D:

karstenes, Sep 28, 2015
  10. mykou Win User
    mykou, Sep 30, 2015
  11. Gazzoid Win User
    Gazzoid, Oct 3, 2015
  12. karstenes Win User
    Thanks for the help everyone, but I think you misunderstood my question. I wanted to change the boot logo (the thing it shows when you turn on the computer (like the windows logo) not the logon background. Again, thanks for the help everyone.

karstenes, Oct 5, 2015
  13. Cliff S New Member

Change Boot Logo

I think he means the POST screen like you can on some ASUS' PC's....

Cliff S, Oct 5, 2015
  14. Gazzoid Win User

You Mean the Spinning Circles???

Gazzoid, Oct 5, 2015
  15. satchmo Win User
    I think he means the white perspective Windows logo with the dots spinning in circle as the OS loads.

satchmo, Oct 5, 2015
Thema:

Change Boot Logo

1. Change Boot Logo - Similar Threads - Change Boot Logo

2. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  3. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  4. Dell laptop boot logo change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell laptop boot logo change: Hi, I bought the Dell laptop But when I boot my dell laptop it shows dell logo as a boot logo but I want to change the Dell boot logo to Windows boot logo but how can I change the Dell boot logo to Windows boot logo. Anyone guide me please To This...
  5. BOOT LOGO

in Windows 10 Customization
    BOOT LOGO: Be can change windows boot logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-logo/10a232b8-5d4a-49bf-9920-baa899fa024c
  6. Changing boot logo in a device

Changing boot logo in a device: I have a Legacy-enabled laptop. Can I change the boring Windows boot logo to my custom logo? Is there any way to do that? If anyone would reply it would be a great opportunity and help!...
  7. Windows boot logo change

Windows boot logo change: Hola Me gustaria saber como canviar la imagen de windows de cuando abres el ordenador a uno personalizado porque he probado de todo y casi me cargo el ordenador asi que quiero preguntar como canviarlo...
  8. Windows 10 Boot Logo Change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Boot Logo Change: Hi everyone, recently I have been wanting to set a video as my bootup screen, but as far as I can tell there are only videos about how to change the image on the boot screen instead of being able to use a video as your boot screen. Is there any way to do this? submitted by...
  9. How to change the boot logo in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the boot logo in Windows 10: I want to change the blue windows that you see in the attachment, thats all. I only some program and the type (eg. jpg, png, bitmap) and size (eg. 1366x768). [img] - - - Updated - - - I am on a Toshiba Satellite C640 110 with Windows 10 32-bit 131157
  10. Changing Windows 10 Boot Logo

Changing Windows 10 Boot Logo: Dear Microsoft Community, I wanted to make a change on my computer but I don't know how to do it. Since I use Lenovo U41-70 (Model 80J3), I changed my BIOS to it's own Boot Screen about 6 months ago. Now I feel it's kind of strange when I am using Windows 10 but with a...