Windows 10: Connecting a apple device to your microsoft account with skype

Discus and support Connecting a apple device to your microsoft account with skype in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; basically, i'm trying to play minecraft on a apple product with the windows 10 version. when i try to install it, it says i don't have any "applicable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RazkiaR, Jul 10, 2019.

1. RazkiaR Win User

Connecting a apple device to your microsoft account with skype

basically, i'm trying to play minecraft on a apple product with the windows 10 version. when i try to install it, it says i don't have any "applicable devices" ... so i tried to add a device to my microsoft account. one of the ways to add a apple device is with skype. so i downloaded skype and my device still wont show up on my microsoft account...?????? i signed up and everything and i'm starting to get frustrated. i've been at this for an hour and a half please help lmao

:)

RazkiaR, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype

Source: Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype | Skype Blogs

See also: Connect with your family anywhere with Skype

Brink, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Xudan Win User
    Unable to Sign in to Skype Using Microsoft Account

First of all, sorry as I don't know where exactly this topic should go to...But I'm really annoyed by the problem with my Skype.

BACKGROUND INFO:

• Operating System: Windows 10 x64, without any third-party antivirus software.
    • Skype version is 7.7.0.103 and Help->Check for Update tells me it's the latest version.
    • My Microsoft account (which is an @outlook.com email address) is working well: now I can still sign into any other Microsoft services (including my Windows 10 operating system) and websites without any problem.
    • Two Step Verification is turned on for my Microsoft account.

DESCRIPTION:

• I was able to sign in at Skype using the same Microsoft account just minutes ago.
    • After upgrading Skype software, I tried to sign in as usual. But after entering password and verification code (for two-step verification), Skype (or the Microsoft login interface) told me "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again".
    • I tried again, again and again, but got the same result.
    • I tried to 1) change my password; 2) turn off two-step verification, but neither works for me.
    • I tried to 1) uninstall/reinstall Skype; 2) Remove Skype configurations on my computer; 3) login to Skype using my Microsoft account on another computer, but got the same result--so this is probably not computer-specific.
    • I tried to change to another wifi hotspot but still no good.
    • I tried to login on my computer using my friend's Microsoft account, and YES the account can log in.

I need to login to my Skype as I've got hundreds of contacts there...Is there any ways to resolve the issue? Anyone can help? If needed I can provide you my MSFT account via private message.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Xudan, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Connecting a apple device to your microsoft account with skype :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Connecting a apple device to your microsoft account with skype - Similar Threads - Connecting apple device

2. Connected Devices with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connected Devices with Microsoft Account: When I click settings > Phone > manage connected devices I get my Phone Galaxy C9 Pro and three Desktops. But I have only one connected desktop. Where do the other ones come from? Which one my genuine Windows Desktop? How do I find it out and rename the same so that I can...
  3. Devices in Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Devices in Microsoft account: Why do I have 2 devices in my account when I only have PC? One of the devices is "my name" and the other is the "name/type" of my motherboard. The "my name" device updated 1 month ago and the "name/type" device updated today. Could it be the "my name" device is my PC...
  4. Phrasing of "Devices associated with your family’s Microsoft account"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Phrasing of "Devices associated with your family’s Microsoft account": Using the web portal, I am reviewing my devices and family devices in my account. There is wording that's confusing me. It's not clear what's being displayed in one case. When using the Device View choice: Selecting a family member, the header reads: "Devices [name] has...
  5. Microsoft account to use skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account to use skype: Hi, On Setptember 13th, I create a new Microsoft account to use Skype. It asked me my phone number, in which I received a code. Then I create the Skype account. In the next day, I tried to login using that account in Microsoft and it told me that it didnt recognized my...
  6. Unauthorized account and connected device

Unauthorized account and connected device: I just discovered while troubleshooting computer problems today that a Microsoft account was created for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and one (or all) of my devices are connected to this account. I changed the password for the account, logged in, set up two...
  7. Connecting Apple device to Microsoft's version of iTunes to back up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Apple device to Microsoft's version of iTunes to back up.: Has anyone else had this problem since Microsoft launched their version of iTunes for Windows 10? We have four Apple devices in our household, a fairly old iPad Mini 2, an iPhone 5s, a brand new iPhone 8 and an iPad 2 which I bought a year ago. I built up a new computer...
  8. Devices (Microsoft account)

Devices (Microsoft account): My problem is that when I use my Microsoft account to check the devices linked to my account, there is one specific account that when I try to remove, using the Remove pc option, it will come back. I tried to remove it multiple times and it keeps on coming back. One thing is...
  9. Devices (Microsoft account)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices (Microsoft account): My problem is that when I use my Microsoft account to check the devices linked to my account, there is one specific account that when I try to remove, using the Remove pc option, it will come back. I tried to remove it multiple times and it keeps on coming back. One thing is...
  10. Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype: Keeping in touch with family members—whether you live in the same city or are in different parts of the world—can be tough. If you’re juggling busy schedules or conflicting time zones, it can be hard to bring everyone together. Today, we’re launching a new feature within your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connecting apple id to microsoft account