Windows 10: Do multiple things at once with Windows 10

Discus and support Do multiple things at once with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The countdown to our Windows 10 launch continues. Today, we’re talking about multi-doing on Windows 10. Our lives are busier than ever requiring us to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Do multiple things at once with Windows 10

Source: Do multiple things at once with Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

Do multiple things at once with Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip How to Turn On or Off Aero Snap in Windows 10

How to Open and Use Task View for Virtual Desktops in Windows 10

How to Open and Use Action Center in Windows 10

Brink, Jul 23, 2015
  2. cbwilsha Win User

No thanks!!! At 87 years old, one thing at a time, please.

:)

cbwilsha, Jul 23, 2015
  3. Donna Men Win User
    How do I delete multiple friends at once?

Hi WilliamYoung1,

This forum is particularly for Windows 10 issues. I suggest you to post in our Xbox forum for the appropriate solution. Go to this
    link.

Regards.

Donna Men, Jul 23, 2015
  4. Do multiple things at once with Windows 10

How do I delete multiple friends at once?

I don't know how (Xbox one)

WilliamYoung1, Jul 23, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    I'm a few years behind you and some days one thing at a time is all I can manage.

Berton, Jul 23, 2015
  6. Tacit Win User
    I'm 74 and I like SNAP and I can pick my nose and fart at the same time too*chuckle

Tacit, Jul 23, 2015
  7. Lance1 Win User
    At 57....... Bring it ON!! That will be so much fun to delve into and play with. Thank You! Sorry grandpa's. And yes i am one, three times over.

Lance1, Jul 23, 2015
  8. John035 Win User

That's great but I really can't wait to see commercials for the new flagships showing off cool new things.

John035, Jul 23, 2015
  9. Wynona Win User
    Ummm, I don't get it. I can already work with several programs, so all I saw was a mish mash of stuff too fast to even understand.

Wynona, Jul 23, 2015
  10. linw Win User
    Me too, Wyn! Been offline recently?

11. Fafhrd Win User
    I'm still getting my head around "multi-doing"! What was wrong with multitasking without the hyphen? It sounds like a lot of do-dos to me!

My local church clock does multi-doings:

Doing doing doing doing,
    Doing doing doing doing.
    Doing doing doing doing,
    Doing doing doing doing.

Doing!...

Fafhrd, Jul 23, 2015
  12. davehc Win User
    I'm 81. I can actually sit on the toilet with my laptop and play Klondike.

davehc, Jul 23, 2015
  13. Wynona Win User

Wow, Dave! TMI!*Roflmao2

Wynona, Jul 23, 2015
  14. Fafhrd Win User
    I play Spider (2 suits) and whistle continuously, because my bathroom has no lock.

I can't remember when I was 81, since I can only remember up to 62.

Fafhrd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Do multiple things at once with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - multiple things once

2. How to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10: We receive virtual faxes in my office in PDF form, and print a whole bunch of them at the beginning of the day. We have to open them in Microsoft Edge and print each individual fax. I tried dragging and dropping them into the printer's queue, but I got this message: "This...
  3. How to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10: We receive virtual faxes in my office in PDF form, and print a whole bunch of them at the beginning of the day. We have to open them in Microsoft Edge and print each individual fax. I tried dragging and dropping them into the printer's queue, but I got this message: "This...
  4. How to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  6. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rename multiple files at once: Greetings,I have the following situation:I need to rename a lot really a lot of files, that were named without using any standard. So, I am doing this manually, but it is taking too much time. So, I would like to know if there is any tool that I could use to help me on...
  7. how do you flip multiple images at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you flip multiple images at once?: is there a way to do this?? flipping/rotating an image fixes an issue i've had for months but there's TONS of images i need to do this to. So does anyone know if it can be done? submitted by /u/toesmad [link] [comments]...
  8. Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10: I got a new PC recently with Windows 10, before I was using Laptop with Windows XP. I used to print multiple A4 pages in one go using 'Windows Picture and Fax Viewer'. Now I have various picture viewing programs (Paint, Paint.net, Photos...) but none of them let me print...
  9. Cannot copy multiple drives at once - windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot copy multiple drives at once - windows 10: Dears The copy feature is not shown when selecting multiple drives as per below picture, although it is available in windows 7. [ATTACH] * The copy feature makes it easy for me to select multiple mapped network drives to back up them at once....
  10. Viewing multiple jpgs at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viewing multiple jpgs at once: In windows 7 I could click on one jpg and it would open with options to open all jpgs in the one screen. That doesn't happen in windows 10. I can only see one jpg at a time. I can select Extra Large Icons to view all files in the folder but that's not the same. It shows non...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to Do multiple things at once with Windows 10