Windows 10: Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time

Discus and support Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time How to Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time [img] Information This tutorial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by rseiler, Jul 9, 2016.

1. rseiler Win User

Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time

How to: Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time

How to Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time

Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time [​IMG]
    Information This tutorial will show you different ways on how to find the original date and time for when your current Windows 10 was installed on your PC.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time using systeminfo Command
    • Option Two: Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time using WMIC Command
    • Option Three: Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time in PowerShell

OPTION ONE [/i] Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time using systeminfo Command
    1. Open a command prompt.

2. Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press Enter.

*Arrow systeminfo | find "Original Install Date"

OPTION TWO [/i] Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time using WMIC Command
    1. Open a command prompt.

2. Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press Enter.

*Arrow wmic os get installdate

Note The results will be returned with a string of digits. The first section of theses digits represent the Windows 10 original install data and time in the format below, with a 24 hour time format.

YYYYMMDDHHMMSS

For example: 20160707132247.000000-300

Translates to:

2016/07/07 13:22:47

OR

July 7th 2016 1:22:47 PM

OPTION THREE [/i] Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time in PowerShell
    1. Open PowerShell.

2. Copy and paste the command below into PowerShell, and press Enter.

*Arrow ([WMI]'').ConvertToDateTime((Get-WmiObject Win32_OperatingSystem).InstallDate)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

rseiler, Jul 9, 2016

2. Windows 10 update over write original install date

Each revision of Windows 10: 1507, 1511, 1607 will modify the install date when you install them. So you will see a new install date each time you install a new version of Windows 10.

Resources:

How To Find Out When Windows Was Installed - groovyPost

Andre Da Costa, Jul 9, 2016
  3. After reserving is downloading Windows 10 into a specified folder and install it later is possible?

After reserving windows 10 can I download it into a specified folder and install it at a later date? Also if the answer is yes, will there be a limited amount of time to do the install? Or can it be done at any time?

Original Title: ------Windows 10-----

Matthew2359, Jul 9, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Yeah, previous builds or OS you upgraded from is not counted.

I suppose it's more accurate to say the original install date of your current Windows.

Brink, Jul 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time - Similar Threads - Find Original Install

2. Windows Original Install Date is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Original Install Date is incorrect.: I've been having problems with my pc not updating and after trying multiple things I've realized that my Original install date is reading 1/1/1601. Could this be causing my installs to fail? How do I change the date? I've tried to change it in the registry but may have done...
  3. Windows Original Install Date is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Original Install Date is incorrect.: I've been having problems with my pc not updating and after trying multiple things I've realized that my Original install date is reading 1/1/1601. Could this be causing my installs to fail? How do I change the date? I've tried to change it in the registry but may have done...
  4. Windows Original Install Date is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?: My family member replaced our Fios with a realteck RTL8188E wireless LAN 801.11n PCI-E NIC. I saw the original dates and times that he did it. Then it changed. He changed permissions and set up team viewer. Now all the dates are backdated. I know the exact date and time he...
  6. How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?: My family member replaced our Fios with a realteck RTL8188E wireless LAN 801.11n PCI-E NIC. I saw the original dates and times that he did it. Then it changed. He changed permissions and set up team viewer. Now all the dates are backdated. I know the exact date and time he...
  7. How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Time & date in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time & date in windows 10: I went into the settings and made sure the time and date were set for automatic update. I am in the EST zone, U.S.A. But my computer clock is constantly showing an inaccurate time. It is usually 2 hrs. less than the real actual time. How do I remedy this?...
  9. How to restore original date and time to RAW file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to restore original date and time to RAW file: I had recently encountered a problem saying I needed to format my usb which has some of my life pictures and videos on there, however I used a recovery programme to get them back. Now I have 2 folders saying 'RAW files' and 'Lost files'. The lost files seem to work very well...
  10. Find date I installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find date I installed?: I upgraded from W7 to W10 last month. Is there any way to tell the exact date? I'm having some horrible problems due to a missing user file. If I have a backup of one program that was made before I upgraded, I can just reinstall the program and all is well. If I don't, per...