Windows 10: Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app

Discus and support Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app Hide or Show Preview of Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app

How to: Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app

Hide or Show Preview of Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app

The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most. Designed for both work and home, these apps help you communicate quickly and focus on whats important across all your accounts. Supports Office 365, Exchange, Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo! and other popular accounts.

By default, the Mail app will show a preview of attached images in the message list to help make it easier to preview them without having to open the email message.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off to show a preview of attached images in the message list of the Mail app for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Hide or show preview of attached images in the message list of Mail app

Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Open the Mail app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings icon at the bottom left, and click/tap on Message list in the Settings flyout. (see screenshot below)

3. Under Image preview, turn on (default) or off to Show a preview of attached images for what you want applied to all email accounts. (see screenshot below)

4. When finished, you can close the Mail app if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Aug 1, 2016
  2. AndreTen Win User

Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

Think you could. Have no idea, why is happening. Your permissions and defaults are OK?

AndreTen, Oct 27, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app

Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Oct 27, 2019
  5. AndreTen Win User
    Mail app shows no images

It would help, if you tell us which Anti virus application are you using.

Are you looking at junk folder (spam mail?)

Also, there are some account settings to check:

AndreTen, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Edwin Win User
    Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10

They're still not getting it!
    What so many users would like, (among other things), is a customizable single column list Start Menu!

(I would like to pin my choices to a single list, PERIOD! No tiles, unless I choose, no alphabet letters, no 'Most Used', no 'Recently Added' ......)

Edwin, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app

1. Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app - Similar Threads - Hide Show Attached

2. Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox: Hey All, I have seen this in a number of threads but there have yet to be any adequate resolutions. I have the mail app on my desktop and it recently stopped including attachments. The paperclip is not visible and embedded images are not showing up. When I go to the same...
  3. Windows 10 Mail app doesn’t show attachments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app doesn’t show attachments: My HS teachers are sending me PDFs of the list of things we did in class and online class this year (since I am a class representative), but the Mail app from Windows 10 doesn’t show attachments. None of the mail accounts I have connected show attachments (hotmail, gmail,...
  4. Windows Mail not showing attachments

Windows Mail not showing attachments: As the title says I'm having issues with windows mail. When I try to send me a mail with attachments from a browser chrome the app doesn't show the attachments even if I'm sure it having them. The attachments are of maximum 4 MB so that's not the problem and I tried various...
  5. Windows 10 build-in Mail app does not show attachment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 build-in Mail app does not show attachment: I have late windows 10 Pro 64 and use the build-in Mail app. I have the settings updated. but I am not able to see the attachments anyway. "Turn On or Off Automatically Download External Content in Mail app in Windows 10" works for the images only, not the attachments,...
  6. Mail App attachments not showing

Mail App attachments not showing: Good morning, I'm an IT expert and I am struggling to solve this problem with windows 10 mail app. Windows 10 and Mail App are up to date with the latest updates. Some attachments are downloaded and are shown with the paperclip icon but other are missing... I can see them...
  7. Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

in Browsers and Email
    Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text: I am using the Windows 10 Mail app to view my e-mail messages. About a month ago I noticed that every time I view my e-mail messages it only shows line text information without any images or graphics. I am using Outlook as my email account and viewing them with the Windows 10...
  8. Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text: I am using the Windows 10 Mail app to view my e-mail messages. About a month ago I noticed that every time I view my e-mail messages it only shows line text information without any images or graphics. I am using Outlook as my email account and viewing them with the Windows 10...
  9. Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 All apps in the Start menu displays an alphabetical list of all your installed Windows apps and desktop apps in Windows 10. Some of these apps are grouped...
  10. Hide or Show Sender Pictures in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Sender Pictures in Windows 10 Mail App: How to: Hide or Show Sender Pictures in Windows 10 Mail App How to Hide or Show Sender Pictures in Message List of Windows 10 Mail App The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...