Windows 10: How do I to remove device from my microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I to remove device from my microsoft account? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I to remove device from my microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Frustrateddd(2), Dec 1, 2018.

1. How do I to remove device from my microsoft account?

How do I to remove device from my microsoft account?

:)

Frustrateddd(2), Dec 1, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, How do I to remove device from my microsoft account? :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Dec 1, 2018
  4. flemmingk Win User

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Thanks Brink
    I get different reactions every time I try to delete a device, but the result is that I cannot remove the devices.
    I'll go back to local accounts and delete the Microsoft account.
    I changed to Microsoft account because I wanted to use the Continue on PC feature. This feature doesn't work so I think that I'll just forget about it.
    Thanks for your interest.

flemmingk, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I to remove device from my microsoft account? - Similar Threads - remove device microsoft

2. Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?: I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my device Laptop but after I clean installed windows, I used a different Microsoft account to sign in. Now my device shows linked with both the Microsoft accounts, and I want it to keep with only one account.So, can I unlink the...
  3. Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I remove my Device from Microsoft Account?: I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my device Laptop but after I clean installed windows, I used a different Microsoft account to sign in. Now my device shows linked with both the Microsoft accounts, and I want it to keep with only one account.So, can I unlink the...
  4. how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device: I have multiple microsoft accounts interacting wiht each other and preventing my ability to log in. The old accounts I no tlonger have are conflictinglog in. I am locked out and cannot reset my password...
  5. how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove an old microsoft account from my device: I have multiple microsoft accounts interacting wiht each other and preventing my ability to log in. The old accounts I no tlonger have are conflictinglog in. I am locked out and cannot reset my password...
  6. how do I remove an unrecognized device from my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I remove an unrecognized device from my account: I tried everything I can think of, I see no option to remove . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-unrecognized-device-from-my/bf7465fe-d070-4012-81a5-947f9d89cfb1
  7. Removing device from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing device from Microsoft account: How does one remove a device from Microsoft accounts. I believe the help file is outdated and there is no way do do that this moment. Recently updated Win to 2004. This might be the problem. The live agent was clueless and he and I were looking at completely different things...
  8. Removing device from Microsoft account

Removing device from Microsoft account: I have two computers connected with my Microsoft account. Currently I want to remove one of them from the Microsoft account. I was wondering if I can remove it without any unpleasant consequences to the Windows activation? Thank you for the replay...
  9. How do I remove a device from my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove a device from my Microsoft Account?: My Microsoft Account page/Devices has a PC device which has been out of service for almost a year. How do I remove this device from my account? There are no topics in the menu for Microsoft account, so I don't know if this will go to the correct community, or which one to...
  10. removing a device from my Microsoft account

removing a device from my Microsoft account: How do I remove a device from my devices in my Microsoft account ? I no longer have a windows Laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-device-from-my-microsoft-account/b01681e7-1a24-456f-8441-b20b0802cf1d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft windows 1903 cannot unlink device from microsoft account

2. what does remove device from microsoft account do

3. how to remove a unknown Microsoft Account from my phone

4. how to delete family devices in microsoft