Windows 10: How to change search icon with cortana circle icon???

Discus and support How to change search icon with cortana circle icon??? in Cortana to solve the problem; Respect all! Do you know how to change search icon [ATTACH]with cortana circle icon? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Alex Ice, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Alex Ice Win User

How to change search icon with cortana circle icon???

Respect all! Do you know how to change search icon How to change search icon with cortana circle icon??? 3a847378-a6d1-4fb6-bf1a-b11600df2242?upload=true.png with cortana circle icon? How to change search icon with cortana circle icon??? bdeefe8d-b81f-4128-a6de-863cd8dea8fb?upload=true.png

:)

Alex Ice, Jan 7, 2019

2. Cortana icon is the search icon instead of the circle...

Weird issue here...

I installed Windows’s 10 18290 on 2 of my laptops from a fresh iso...and instead of the cortana icon being the circle it’s the search icon? And cortana is activated working like normal. On my laptop it’s the circle cortana icon. Weird.. I tried disabling and enabling cortana but the icon stays the search icon...

Also In cortana the across my devices usually under notebook icon is missing

Steven Campoli, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Mr McC Win User
    Weird desktop icon behaviour on Steam

Yes, they are; however, when I right click on the "blue sphere" icon to change it and browse to the corresponding folder inside the Steam folder, it lets me go through all the steps, but the blue sphere remains. *Confused How to change search icon with cortana circle icon??? :confused:

Mr McC, Jan 7, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Cortana icon is the search icon instead of the circle...

Hi, you mention a variety of aspects of Cortana. Perhaps these may help.

Enable or Disable Cortana in Windows 10 | Tutorials
    Add or Remove Search Glyph in Cortana Search Box in Windows 10 | Tutorials
    Hide or Show Search Box or Cortana Icon on Taskbar in Windows 10 | Tutorials
    Perhaps these will help to point you in the right direction.
    More from links at the end of each tutorial, and if you search
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index | Tutorials
    for
    Cortana

dalchina, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How to change search icon with cortana circle icon??? - Similar Threads - change search icon

2. Cortana icon is the search icon instead of the circle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana icon is the search icon instead of the circle...: Weird issue here... I installed Windows’s 10 18290 on 2 of my laptops from a fresh iso...and instead of the cortana icon being the circle it’s the search icon? And cortana is activated working like normal. On my laptop it’s the circle cortana icon. Weird.. I tried disabling...
  3. Cortana Replaced by Search Icon Unable to Restore

in Cortana
    Cortana Replaced by Search Icon Unable to Restore: Recently I realized that my Cortana icon had become a magnifying glass instead. I assumed that I had turned her off at one point, but quickly found out that my ability to reactivate her was also missing: https://imgur.com/a/dANLrlQ Additionally, I have no notebook icon in...
  4. cortana and start icon

cortana and start icon: I can't get the start icon and cortana to search for me. If I left click on the start icon nothing happens. If I right click I get a black box with choices, but I can't get apps and features to come up. I can't get anything to type in the cortana search box....
  5. Small taskbar icons and Cortana search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small taskbar icons and Cortana search: Hey guys *Smile Have a question! When using “small taskbar icons” is their a way to show the cortana search bar? Thanks, greatly appreciated! 105387
  6. Taskbar buttons (NOT icons) hidden behind cortana search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar buttons (NOT icons) hidden behind cortana search: Hoping this is the right board. A guy in my office just upgraded to windows 10 and it looks completely different from other installations I've seen. The start button isn't the 4 equally-sized rectangles, the top left one is hollow and bigger than the other 3, if that means...
  7. Cortana search does not show icons for metro apps

Cortana search does not show icons for metro apps: Hi everyone, I'm having a relatively annoying problem which I think should never happen in a good operating system. As the title already tells, the cortana search box does not display proper icon for all the metro apps or the modern settings as can be seen from the...
  8. Network Icon with white circle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Icon with white circle: Hey guys, So I locked my PC today and noticed that on the lock screen the network icon had a small white circle on the lower right hand side of it. Basically it was exactly where the red x shows up if you aren’t connected. I hovered my mouse over it but nothing showed...
  9. WiFi icon with circle?????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi icon with circle?????: Hey guys, Today I ran across something I haven't seen before and can't get an answer for either. I just woke up my computer screen so I could log in a noticed a circle above my wifi icon. From what I remember the icon looked greyed out but quickly changed to the white...
  10. Action Center /Search-Cortana /Unresponsive Windows Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center /Search-Cortana /Unresponsive Windows Icon: I can no longer use Search/Cortana as the Windows icon or Windows key are unresponsive and there is no way to open Search the web and Windows. Also, can no longer open Action Center. Everything was working fine after upgrade from Windows 7 for awhile, then the above...