Windows 10: Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones

Discus and support Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones

How to: Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones

List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones

Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones [​IMG]
    Information Continuum for Phones is a new experience on compatible Windows 10 Mobile devices . With Continuum-compatible accessories, you can connect to a monitor and even to a mouse and keyboard to make your phone work like a laptop for getting things done. And whether you’re projecting Office apps for productivity or videos and games for entertainment, you can still use your phone for all the calls, texts, tweets, and things you do on your phone.

Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of two or more keys that perform a task that would typically require a mouse or other pointing device. Keyboard shortcuts can save you time and effort as you use your Windows 10 Mobile phone in Continuum.

Source: Keyboard shortcuts - Windows Help

This tutorial will show you a list of keyboard shortcuts that you can use in Continuum for your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

EXAMPLE: Windows Continuum for Phones

[table][tr][td]Press this key[/td] [td]To do this[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]*Start[/td] [td]Open or close Start[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]*Start+A[/td] [td]Open Action center[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]*Start+C[/td] [td]Open Cortana in listening mode[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]*Start+E[/td] [td]Open File Explorer[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]*Start+I[/td] [td]Switch between open apps[/td] [/tr] [/table]

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Mar 31, 2017

2. Windows Mobile 10 keyboard became tiny

Hi Ahmed,

Just to clarify, Does this Keyboard layout change only when you type anything while browsing through a web browser?

I suggest you to navigate to the phone Settings till the Keyboard Layout Settings and check if there are any options like
    'One hand operation' (Also, other Keyboard Layout settings) and disable it.

Also, refer the article below to change keyboard layout

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...obile-keyboard-shortcuts-continuum-for-phones

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC

Read more: Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone

Source: Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Brink Win User
    Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC

Source: Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones - Similar Threads - Keyboard Shortcuts Continuum

2. mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  3. Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC: When Windows 10 Mobile is released later this year, along with new hardware, one of the key new features will be Phone Continuum. Microsoft has shown off this feature a few times on-stage at its various conferences, and now I have had a chance to try out the feature. Phone...
  4. Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone: Continuum for Phones, available on select Windows 10 Mobile devices, allows customers to connect their phone to a monitor, projector, or TV for a full-sized desktop experience, powered by their phone. Because Microsoft Edge is built on the Universal Windows Platform,...
  5. Continuum on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Continuum on Windows 10: As we continue the countdown to our Windows 10 launch, we’re excited to talk about Continuum. Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 with the best of Windows 8 and Continuum is a great example of that; with Continuum you can use a keyboard and mouse when you choose, or you...
  6. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay...
  7. Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Reset your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Resetting your Windows 10 Mobile phone will return it to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. All your personal content stored on the phone will be...
  8. Remote Desktop Preview now available on Windows 10 Mobile & Continuum

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop Preview now available on Windows 10 Mobile & Continuum: Today’s update (version 844) of the Remote Desktop Preview client for Windows 10 adds support for both Windows 10 Mobile devices and Continuum for phone for compatible devices like the Lumia 950 or 950 XL. The client is still in development as we continue adding more key...
  9. Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone

in Windows 10 News
    Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone: With Windows 10, you have the productivity of a PC in your pocket. Continuum for phone enables you to connect a Windows mobile device to any external display with the new Microsoft Display Dock, USB-C, or Miracast. Once connected, you can interact with Windows 10 apps on that...
  10. Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC

in Windows 10 News
    Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC: Imagine having a phone that works like a PC. Continuum for Phones makes this a reality, enabling Windows customers to get things done like never before. Check out the ways this capability comes alive. You’ll be able to travel and leave your laptop at home, knowing you’re...