Windows 10: Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites

Discus and support Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge: Tab says it's not responding while loading certain Websites Whenever I look up different things on certain websites, the tab in my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jesse Williams, May 24, 2016.

1. Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites

Microsoft Edge: Tab says it's not responding while loading certain Websites

Whenever I look up different things on certain websites, the tab in my Edge browser says it's not responding while loading the page.

This site (Windows 10 Forums) loads fine. But websites such as Google sites for example stops responding while loading. After it gets through loading, it finally responds.

P.S I hate to keep posting threads so much.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Jesse Williams, May 24, 2016
  2. AgentRuby Win User

Certain Websites Not Loading on Microsoft EDGE

nope, that's doesn't help Sharief. I've done that several times and yet I still have problems accessing bing and outlook. It just comes up as a blank page most of the time.

AgentRuby, May 24, 2016
  3. Certain Websites Not Loading on Microsoft EDGE

Certain websites like Gleam: Business Growth Platform and Run Your Next Giveaway With Rafflecopter :) and their giveaways do not load on Microsoft EDGE. Attached is a screenshot of what I mean. These websites work perfectly on Google Chrome and other browsers.
    Are there any possible causes for this? I am on Windows 10 and I have flash enabled in Edge.

Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites [​IMG]

MelissaGreco, May 24, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites

Hello,
    a. are you using any kind of 3rd party ad blocker?
    b. are you using a VPN or proxy?
    c. what happens if you use a different browser (e.g. IE)
    d. if you are using Wifi, what happens if you use ethernet?
    e. what happens if you download sthg or do a speed test- is it consistent?
    f. If you are using a firewall or AV program, what happens if you briefly disable it?

dalchina, May 24, 2016
  5. a. I am not using any kind of 3rd Party Ad Blocker.

b. Proxy, I believe.

c. Edge and Chrome are really the only browsers that I use. I use IE 11 occasionally. I have not noticed any freezing or not responding messages on the tabs in IE 11 or Google Chrome.

d. I am using Wi-Fi, but have not tried Ethernet with Edge.

e. Yes, the last time I ran a speed test with my phone and on my ISP's website, it was accurate and consistent.

f. I have not tried that.

Jesse Williams, May 24, 2016
  6. Jesse Williams, May 25, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    Hi, been hoping someone else might comment- I don't use Edge as it doesn't yet allow extensions. (Unless you are using an insider build- are you?)

If so see:
    Microsoft Edge Extensions - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    and try that.

Can confirm mine closes ok if several tabs open, given your comment yours doesn't.

Try:
    Microsoft Edge - Reinstall and Re-register in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

(Otherwise some things you could try, but I don't see why they should help:
    Microsoft Edge Browsing Data - Clear in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    Microsoft Edge Ask to Close All Tabs - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    Microsoft Edge Cookies - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    Microsoft Edge Cortana - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    )

dalchina, May 25, 2016
  8. Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites

Not using an Insider Build. I will try your suggestions.

Jesse Williams, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites

1. Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Responding

2. Microsoft Edge Not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Not Responding: Hi, I'm experiencing frequent freezes and unresponsiveness with Microsoft Edge on my Windows 11 PC. It happens when I'm browsing multiple tabs or trying to load certain websites. I've tried clearing the cache and disabling extensions, but the problem persists. Can someone...
  3. Microsoft Edge Not Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Not Responding: Hi, I'm experiencing frequent freezes and unresponsiveness with Microsoft Edge on my Windows 11 PC. It happens when I'm browsing multiple tabs or trying to load certain websites. I've tried clearing the cache and disabling extensions, but the problem persists. Can someone...
  4. Microsoft Edge Not Responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD on Certain websites on Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD on Certain websites on Microsoft edge: Hello, I have been having this issue for a while now as a part of the windows insider program im not sure if this extends to the standard windows 10 pro distribution, But whenever i visit websites like ebay.com and aliexpress my comptuer will bluescreen, and this issue also...
  6. Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages: I'm at my wit's end with this one. I had an employee tell me that they can't browse the internet anymore. I discovered that they can surf just fine in other browsers like Chrome. The problem is with Edge. If you go to websites like yahoo.com, it just sits there with a blank...
  7. Website is not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Website is not responding: Sirs, Windows 10 Ver. 1903. Problem was evident prior to 1903 download but still remains. Internet Explorer - Version - not known. Problem. 9 times out of 10., when I try to contact a website, a strip window message appears at the bottom of the screen stating '...
  8. Microsoft Edge - Scroll Bar and Comments Box dissapearing on certain websites.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge - Scroll Bar and Comments Box dissapearing on certain websites.: Recently typed a lengthy comment in a comment box on Reddit.com. Decided to scroll up to check the user name of the OP at the top of the page using the scroll bar, my comments and the comment box all disappeared. This has been going on for weeks. Nothing would bring back my...
  9. Edge Browser - fails to open websites on certain machines

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser - fails to open websites on certain machines: Hi all, I wanted to ask the forum about this issue that I`ve seen with edge for some time now, to verify its a known issue or otherwise. When using edge to browse to any given website, on some machines, edge simply will refuse to load the site. I can force the page to load...
  10. website not responding

in Browsers and Email
    website not responding: I have been using windows 10 for over a year. I don not know if any of the last updates have done anything to edge. Lately, especially on yahoo, but also on usa today, I have been getting yahoo not responding, windows will look for a solution. I have tried several times...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sites not responding while viewing

2. why is some websites not loading on Xbox edge

3. microsoft edge certain websites stop responding

4. websites not loading in microsoft edge,
  5. why is MS edge not responding on some sites?,
  6. microsoft edge: not responding while loading certain websites