Windows 10: Microsoft store (install to another device)Microsoft account does not appear to have a...

Discus and support Microsoft store (install to another device)Microsoft account does not appear to have a... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I have a question. I'm writing this. I am writing a question about the low-cost microsoft store. I'm trying to download an app from the low-cost... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 천사수호, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft store (install to another device)Microsoft account does not appear to have a...

Hello.
    I have a question. I'm writing this.
    I am writing a question about the low-cost microsoft store.
    I'm trying to download an app from the low-cost store, but I'll buy it first.
    I'm trying to install it, but it doesn't open and says it's installed on another device.
    If you click on it, it looks like there are no devices associated with your Microsoft account. Login to the device with a Microsoft account to install it." This problem is too difficult to resolve and installation is not successful.Please help me.
    And my computer is Windows 10 and there is no Microsoft store installed. I tried to find out how to do it, but it's not piggy.Please, how can I solve this problem?

***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator**

:)

천사수호, Jun 25, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Microsoft store (install to another device)Microsoft account does not appear to have a... :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft store (install to another device)Microsoft account does not appear to have a...

App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store (install to another device)Microsoft account does not appear to have a...

1. Microsoft store (install to another device)Microsoft account does not appear to have a... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store install

2. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  3. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  4. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

Microsoft Store not installed on Device: --- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to reset my PC due to a system restore point being corrupt and causing Windows to fail at boot. I have that all sorted but I...
  6. Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device: I have a Dell XPS 13 running windows 10 actually my wife...Yesterday after a windows update it asked at reboot for a bitlocker key... stuck since then.Dell states they do not enable this, MS also something like this, so Santa Clause came in to enable this.Anyway, I try to see...
  7. Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device: I have a Dell XPS 13 running windows 10 actually my wife...Yesterday after a windows update it asked at reboot for a bitlocker key... stuck since then.Dell states they do not enable this, MS also something like this, so Santa Clause came in to enable this.Anyway, I try to see...
  8. Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store

Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store: I just got a new laptop and connected it to the same microsoft account that is connected to my xbox one. When I go into the microsoft store and look at my ready to install games, I see all of them there and can click install on my device on every game. However, the pc laptop...
  10. Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game

Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game: I bought a game on the sore and it won't recognize my device to install it. I have: 1. added my device through settings as instructed. It is showing as listed. 2. Updated windows 3. Updated Microsoft Store per instructions 4. restarted my computer It still does not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d; does not appear in sotre windows