Windows 10: Microsoft teases new Windows 10 Start menu that de-emphasizes Live Tiles

Discus and support Microsoft teases new Windows 10 Start menu that de-emphasizes Live Tiles in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hupro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fd2q3e/microsoft_teases_new_windows_10_start_menu_that/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hupro, Mar 3, 2020.

1. /u/Hupro Win User

Microsoft teases new Windows 10 Start menu that de-emphasizes Live Tiles

/u/Hupro, Mar 3, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Microsoft tease two Live Tile improvements for Build 2016

Interesting.

davidhk, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Live Tiles may get removed from Windows 10 Start Menu

Read more:

How to Turn Live Tiles On or Off for Apps on Start in Windows 10

How to Enable or Disable Live Tile Notifications on Start in Windows 10

How to Clear Your Live Tile Cache on Start in Windows 10

Brink, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Microsoft teases new Windows 10 Start menu that de-emphasizes Live Tiles

Microsoft teases new Windows 10 Start menu that de-emphasizes Live Tiles [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-tea...ts-build-2016/

Cluster Head, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft teases new Windows 10 Start menu that de-emphasizes Live Tiles

1. Microsoft teases new Windows 10 Start menu that de-emphasizes Live Tiles - Similar Threads - Microsoft teases Start

2. Start menu live tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu live tiles: My live tiles stopped working but they seem to work in another user account. How do I fix it? I already deleted that registry entry named like NoTileNotifications and checked group policy :( submitted by /u/Petrenkov [link] [comments]...
  3. Start Menu Live Tiles not Working Anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Live Tiles not Working Anymore: I just factory reset my Windows 10 PC and the live tiles in the start menu no longer work. I've run the troubleshooter, which found nothing, and have tried resetting the apps but nothing seems to work. Any solutions?...
  4. What’s next for Windows 10 Start menu: Are live tiles dead?

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Windows 10 Start menu: Are live tiles dead?: There have been plenty of rumours and leaks after we reported Microsoft is considering a new Start menu layout that ditches the Live Tiles for static icons. Are live tiles dead? Not for now, but the Redmond firm is exploring a new Start menu without live tiles, but why? Let’s...
  5. Windows 10 is likely to get a new Start menu without live tiles

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is likely to get a new Start menu without live tiles: The glory days of live tiles, which was first introduced with metro-style Windows Phone 7, are over. By default, Start menu contains about two dozen live tiles that continuously pull information in real-time, but many of those live tiles are not displaying anything useful....
  6. Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working

Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working: Hello. Just got a new computer today, win10 64-bit, i7. i can add apps to the live tiles, but then when i go to move them around or resize them, the start menu crashes. if i open it up again, the apps i added are gone, leaving only the ones that were already there. this...
  7. Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles in Start Menu are ON, but they are not doing anything.

Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles in Start Menu are ON, but they are not doing anything.: Brand new laptop. New Win10 install. All the latest updates. Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles set to ON, but they sit there doing nothing. How do I fix this?...
  8. How to edit url of live tile on start menu ?

How to edit url of live tile on start menu ?: I pinned tiles to the start menu from Edge, but they don't always work; when I click on them sometimes the url for some inexplicable reason becomes truncated so I get Edge's version of a 404 and I have to type the correct url into the address bar, then pin it again, which...
  9. Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live: Guys, Out from the sky, all my Start Menu Live Tiles stopped being live. Did not touch a thing. Windows 10 x32, 1709 16299.334 Do not have a Restore Point. Could you please help me to bring them alive again. It also influenced that my Mail App pinned to taskbar does...
  10. Microsoft tease two Live Tile improvements for Build 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tease two Live Tile improvements for Build 2016: Microsoft tease two Live Tile improvements for Build 2016 [img] Microsoft has been working on interactive Live Tiles for ages now, and it seems they may be getting closer to releasing that feature to Windows users. In a session titled “What’s New for Tiles and...