Windows 10: ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

Discus and support ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’ in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have been trying to download sims 4 on my windows 10 lenovo. It says ‘you own this game’ and gives me the option to ‘install on my devices’ however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaggieEastburn, Dec 28, 2018.

1. ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

i have been trying to download sims 4 on my windows 10 lenovo. It says ‘you own this game’ and gives me the option to ‘install on my devices’ however when i click this, it tells me i dont have any applicable devices linked to my microsoft account. I do have a microsoft account and it is linked to my windows 10 laptop. Is this an issue with windows 10? It was very expensive so i therefore expect to get my moneysworth. Do i need am Xbox account? Is that the issue? Very frustrated i just wanted the sims and have discovered that many people have the same issue. Help me microsoft!

:)

MaggieEastburn, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’ :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Dec 28, 2018
  4. AFJ
    AFJ Win User

‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?<br>
    The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account<br>
    4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

Thema:

‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

1. ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’ - Similar Threads - ‘No applicable devices

2. Microsoft Account for linked devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account for linked devices: Hi, I was just wondering about this concern here.Recently, I offered to sell one of my laptops to the company I am affiliated with, for site deployment; a gesture of "helping out". I did the whole sign-out, uninstall, wipe and clean install as per IT. Now it uses a local...
  3. Microsoft Account for linked devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account for linked devices: Hi, I was just wondering about this concern here.Recently, I offered to sell one of my laptops to the company I am affiliated with, for site deployment; a gesture of "helping out". I did the whole sign-out, uninstall, wipe and clean install as per IT. Now it uses a local...
  4. Microsoft Account for linked devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: Hi i have tried all the suggestions i can find while googling this issue. I was unable to delete the datastore.edb because it keeps saying its in use. so i googled how to fix that and that didnt work either. so im completely stuck i purchased the gamepass and cant download...
  6. App Download Problem: 'Don't Have Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft Account' ....But...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Download Problem: 'Don't Have Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft Account' ....But...: I'm trying to install Roblox on my daughters new laptop. I've added the laptop as a device in my microsoft account and it shows up in there but when trying to install the app it says: 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  7. How to find the Microsoft account linked to a device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find the Microsoft account linked to a device: Hello, I have begun to receive an error when I try to use my PIN to login to my laptop that states: "Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with your new password, and then you can sign in with your PIN". The problem is that...
  8. Error: no applicable device linked to Microsoft account when trying to install a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: no applicable device linked to Microsoft account when trying to install a game: How do I add a device/computer so that I can install the game? What do I have to do, and please provide the steps for both PC and Mac, and Mac Pro. Thanks! ***Modified title from: It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  9. Can't Find Applicable Devices Linked to Your Microsoft Account

Can't Find Applicable Devices Linked to Your Microsoft Account: I am having a problem with installing an app. My laptop doesn't seem to be recognized as a device linked to my Microsoft account. Someone else had a similar issue but it concerned their xbox, so the steps they took to fix the problem are a bit different to my issue, at...
  10. No applicable device linked to your Microsoft account

No applicable device linked to your Microsoft account: I am currently trying to install Disney+. I have a windows 10 and it is linked to microsoft on every app i have that can be linked to Microsoft but it still says i dont have an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. Ive double checked and tried at least a dozen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no applicable devices microsoft

2. applicable devices

3. applicable device linked to microsoft account

4. link device to microsoft account,
  5. how to link applicable device to microsoft,
  6. no applicable devices,
  7. No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account,
  8. windows store no applicable devices,
  9. cant installapps from microsoft store no applicable devices,
  10. minecraft keeps saying no applicable devices found when i try to download it,
  11. cant link microsoft account with device,
  12. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.,
  13. microsoft store no applicable devices linked,
  14. no applicable devices Microsoft store,
  15. no applicable devices microsoft account