Windows 10: Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

Discus and support Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Phone and PC will not pair with each other. Both are connected to wifi but they will not pair. An update has possibly made my phone incompatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LarryElifritz_896, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

Phone and PC will not pair with each other. Both are connected to wifi but they will not pair. An update has possibly made my phone incompatible with this app.

:)

LarryElifritz_896, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.3.7 version for Android - January 25

Source: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oft.appmanager

Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

New Your Phone Companion app 3.3.8 version for Android - February 4

Source: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oft.appmanager

Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

1. Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone. - Similar Threads - Phone Companion App

2. Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?: I have a smartphone that runs the Android Go version not Android proper. I've tried to link it to my computer which runs Windows 10 but have not been able to. Is it possible to connect such a phone through one of these apps?...
  3. Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?: I have a smartphone that runs the Android Go version not Android proper. I've tried to link it to my computer which runs Windows 10 but have not been able to. Is it possible to connect such a phone through one of these apps?...
  4. Companion Phone App

Companion Phone App: The Companion Phone app has taken my computer hostage. The App won't terminate and it won't let me delete it from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/companion-phone-app/8d2a53d9-c256-46a9-9cd5-018ea3bdbbd1
  5. Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone: When I first installed both Your Phone Companion on my Android and Your Phone on my Win 10 laptop, the app worked fine and I could send and retrieve messages from my phone. Now, nothing works. I keep getting instructions to "Fix now" in Shared Experiences. Then, when I...
  6. PHONE COMPANION APP

PHONE COMPANION APP: I am facing issue while connecting my phone with pc.....It is taking lot of time to connect even though i have the latest version of app with good internet connectivity. I had waited for 30 min but it is showing no response to me....
  7. PHONE COMPANION APP

PHONE COMPANION APP: I am facing issue while connecting my phone with pc.....It is taking lot of time to connect even though i have the latest version of app with good internet connectivity. I had waited for 30 min but it is showing no response to me....
  8. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  9. Phone companion app

Phone companion app: I need to download the Phone Companion App for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion-app/02c568df-703c-4d09-a65c-be3bfc1f1650
  10. AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone

AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone: Hi, I have a rooted android phone with Energized Protection adblocker installed, which, apparently, is blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints and thus I can't access my messages/photos/notifications from my PC. Is there a list of URLs I can add to my whitelist in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after latest android update microsoft your phone companion no longer works

2. phone companion not updating messages android

3. your phone app no longer works on pc

4. windows phone companion not working