Windows 10: Playback Devices won't Suffle Themselves.

Discus and support Playback Devices won't Suffle Themselves. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I have this weird problem on my Windows 10 v1903 in which whenever i plug the Headphones or unplug them, the Playback Devices won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mujtaba, Nov 9, 2019.

1. mujtaba Win User

Playback Devices won't Suffle Themselves.

Hello Guys,

I have this weird problem on my Windows 10 v1903 in which whenever i plug the Headphones or unplug them, the Playback Devices won't change. For example when the Playback is set to Speakers, it stays on Speakers after i plugged the Headphones in or when the Playback is set to Headphones it stays on Headphones when i unplug theme.
    I have to manually change the Playback Devices from the Taskbar Volume Button.
    I don't know what's the problem but it didn't happen before in previous version of Windows.
    Any kind of help would be appreciated.

:)

mujtaba, Nov 9, 2019
  2. spriggs Win User

Playback devices

Before I received the Creators update, plugging my headphones into the front jack socket did not automatically switch the default playback device from speakers to headphones. I had to go to the playback device menu and do this manually. Since the update, plugging in the headphones works exactly as it should but, oddly, the headphones no longer appear as an option in the playback menu. Any suggestion why?
    It has also been some considerable time since I was able to access the via hd console. Clicking on VIAAUD in Program Files has no effect whatsoever. Any views on this?

spriggs, Nov 9, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Playback Devices won't Suffle Themselves.

Listen to Microphone through a Playback Device in Windows  

How to Listen to Microphone through a Playback Device in Windows

If you like, you can listen to your microphone through a selected playback device such as your computer speakers or headphone.

You can also listen to a portable music player or other device connected to the microphone jack through a selected playback device such as your computer speakers or headphone.

This tutorial will show you how to listen to microphone through a playback device such as speakers or headphone in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.

*note If you listen to a connected microphone through speakers, you may hear feedback.

Here's How:

1. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap on the Sound icon.

*note If you like, you can open Run (Win+R), copy and paste the command below into Run, and click/tap on OK to directly open to the "Recording" tab in the Sound panel.

*Arrow rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl,,1

2. Click/tap on the Recording tab, and double click/tap on your default microphone device. (see screenshot below)

Playback Devices won't Suffle Themselves. [​IMG]

3. Do step 4 (on) or step 5 (off) below for what you want to do.

4. Turn On Listen to Microphone through a Playback Device
    A) Click/tap on the Listen tab. (see screenshot below)

B) Check the Listen to this device box.

C) Under Playback through this device, select the playback device you want to listen through.

D) Click/tap on OK, and go to step 6 below.

5. Turn Off Listen to Microphone through a Playback Device
    *note This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Listen tab. (see screenshot below)

B) Uncheck the Listen to this device box.

C) Click/tap on OK, and go to step 6 below.

6. Click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Playback Devices won't Suffle Themselves.

1. Playback Devices won't Suffle Themselves. - Similar Threads - Playback Devices won't

2. A question on Playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    A question on Playback devices: I have a Razer Kraken X Headset and I've seen that it is being recognised as a Speaker in the Sound Control Panel, I've seen people with Headphones instead of Speakers in the control panel. Is this normal? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  3. Audio playback devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio playback devices: Hello, Im trying to configure my audio in OBS to get two separate tracks, one for game sound, one for everything else. Heres the issue: I need two separate playback devices that both output audio. In the videos I watched, they had Realtek(R) Audio, which I have and use, and...
  4. Audio playback devices

Audio playback devices: hello, Im trying to configure my audio in OBS to get two separate tracks, one for game sound, one for everything else. Heres the issue: I need two separate playback devices that both output audio. In the videos I watched, they had Realtek(R) Audio, which I have and use, and...
  5. Audio playback devices

Audio playback devices: hello, Im trying to configure my audio in OBS to get two separate tracks, one for game sound, one for everything else. Heres the issue: I need two separate playback devices that both output audio. In the videos I watched, they had Realtek(R) Audio, which I have and use, and...
  6. playback device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    playback device: no playback devices installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-device/6105a10c-d3d9-485c-8d05-1910a1572808
  7. Shortcut to Playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut to Playback devices: Hello All, I was wondering how I can get the shortcut back to 'Playback devices' on the menu you get when you right click the volume icon. In one update it was replaced with 'Sounds' and I don't know about you but I'm not changing my sounds so often I need a shortcut to...
  8. Playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback devices: On my windows 10 fully updated. I can't separate the headphones from the speakers because they are both identified as one device in the playback devices. When I plug in the headphones, the sound is automatically played on it but when I switch back to the speaker, I must...
  9. My headset won't recognized in playback devices

My headset won't recognized in playback devices: My laptop is Lenovo legion y520, this laptop won't recognized my headset . However, I can hear the sound through my headset. The problem is my headset won't be recognized by my laptop. As a result, I can't used the microphone and can't modify the headphone. My Realtek HD...
  10. Playback devices

Playback devices: Before I received the Creators update, plugging my headphones into the front jack socket did not automatically switch the default playback device from speakers to headphones. I had to go to the playback device menu and do this manually. Since the update, plugging in the...