Windows 10: Removed device keeps coming back to my Microsoft Account. What should i do ?

Discus and support Removed device keeps coming back to my Microsoft Account. What should i do ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently sold my PC and purchased a new laptop. Since i sold my PC i immediately removed it from my Microsoft account. I went to the "devices"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JunaydulHuq, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Removed device keeps coming back to my Microsoft Account. What should i do ?

I recently sold my PC and purchased a new laptop. Since i sold my PC i immediately removed it from my Microsoft account. I went to the "devices" section and removed it. However it keeps coming back after every few hours. Therefore the person who bought my PC still is connected to my windows 10 account. If he changes his wallpaper my wallpaper gets changed too. What am i supposed to do about this ?

:)

JunaydulHuq, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Removed device keeps coming back to my Microsoft Account. What should i do ? :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Sep 12, 2018
  4. flemmingk Win User

Removed device keeps coming back to my Microsoft Account. What should i do ?

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Thanks Brink
    I get different reactions every time I try to delete a device, but the result is that I cannot remove the devices.
    I'll go back to local accounts and delete the Microsoft account.
    I changed to Microsoft account because I wanted to use the Continue on PC feature. This feature doesn't work so I think that I'll just forget about it.
    Thanks for your interest.

flemmingk, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Removed device keeps coming back to my Microsoft Account. What should i do ?

1. Removed device keeps coming back to my Microsoft Account. What should i do ? - Similar Threads - Removed device keeps

2. Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back: I have only 2 Windows devices. There is an additional device I have removed 4 times and it keeps coming back. Support call case was of NO HELP. Case 1057133887Previous case 1057086726 was very helpful but the device continues to come back. Picture attached. The device in the...
  3. Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back: I have only 2 Windows devices. There is an additional device I have removed 4 times and it keeps coming back. Support call case was of NO HELP. Case 1057133887Previous case 1057086726 was very helpful but the device continues to come back. Picture attached. The device in the...
  4. Device removal coming back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device removal coming back: I gave my microsoft account to my friend to play minecraft but when he was done i changed my password and removed his device, but they didnt log him out even tho i removed his device and changed passwords...
  5. Device removal coming back

Device removal coming back: I gave my microsoft account to my friend to play minecraft but when he was done i changed my password and removed his device, but they didnt log him out even tho i removed his device and changed passwords...
  6. Device removal coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. What should i do about a threat on my device that keeps coming back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i do about a threat on my device that keeps coming back.: I have a threat named HackTool:Win64/AutoKMS and i tried to out it in quarantine but it keeps coming back. Should i remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-about-a-threat-on-my-device-that/010ac26d-3764-430f-9548-97e0dc5f5498
  8. What should i do about a threat on my device that keeps coming back.

What should i do about a threat on my device that keeps coming back.: I have a threat named HackTool:Win64/AutoKMS and i tried to out it in quarantine but it keeps coming back. Should i remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-about-a-threat-on-my-device-that/010ac26d-3764-430f-9548-97e0dc5f5498
  9. What should i do about a threat on my device that keeps coming back.

10. Microsoft account on deleted device keeps coming back

Microsoft account on deleted device keeps coming back: One of my old office laptop has my microsoft account on it and I forgot to log my account out on that laptop. I thought by removing that device in account.microsoft.com/devices is enough to remove my microsoft account on it forever, but that's not the case...Somehow my own...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. removed device keeps reappearing in microsoft account

2. device keeps coming back after removed from microsoft account

3. microsoft account removed device come back

4. microsoft account keeps on coming back ,
  5. ms account keeps coming back,
  6. a pc i remove from microsoft account keeps coming back