Windows 10: Removing Device from Microsoft account and Liscenses

Discus and support Removing Device from Microsoft account and Liscenses in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm about to start putting together another computer, hopefully tonight. I have a Windows 10 digital retail license and my old PC was linked to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gourd85, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Gourd85 Win User

Removing Device from Microsoft account and Liscenses

I'm about to start putting together another computer, hopefully tonight. I have a Windows 10 digital retail license and my old PC was linked to my Microsoft account, but has since been removed from my devices on my account after it died. My question is, do I still keep that license even though the device is removed from my account? I can't find it on my Microsoft account anywhere and I'm afraid I lost it.

Thanks for your input!

:)

Gourd85, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Removing Device from Microsoft account and Liscenses

1. Removing Device from Microsoft account and Liscenses - Similar Threads - Removing Device Microsoft

2. Remove Microsoft Account from User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Microsoft Account from User: Hello! The Microsoft Account linked to my laptop (the one I created when I first logged into my laptop when it was brand new) got hacked. I tried multiple times but I cannot retrieve my account. I have created another one, of course, with no issues. But the big problem is I...
  3. Removing Microsoft Account from Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Microsoft Account from Windows: Hey guys, My friend signed into his account on word to access his google drive but wound up signing into microsoft account on my laptop (if that makes any sense). His email address is now shown as the administrator of my laptop. When I go to Settings to "Accounts used by...
  4. Issue removing the phantom device from Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issue removing the phantom device from Microsoft Account: Hi all, Looking for advice on a device that has been cleared, sold, and removed from my Microsoft family account (and my daughters Microsoft account) [confirmed this by signing into my account and my daughters to remove it from both]. However, when I sign into my account,...
  5. Cannot remove devices from Microsoft account

Cannot remove devices from Microsoft account: There is no Remove Device for a laptop I no longer own. It was my son's and I have him on my family account. I removed him from the family account, but that didn't fix it. He's back on my Microsoft family account, but the laptop was wiped so I didn't think it would be...
  6. removing a device from my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    removing a device from my Microsoft account: How do I remove a device from my devices in my Microsoft account ? I no longer have a windows Laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-device-from-my-microsoft-account/b01681e7-1a24-456f-8441-b20b0802cf1d
  7. Remove Microsoft Account from Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Microsoft Account from Windows: I have read all of the previous posts and they all say to select the account and click "delete". I am trying to remove my former (no longer active), Microsoft account. Unfortunately, I am not given that option. All it shows for either account (one personal and one old work...
  8. Remove Device from MS account

Remove Device from MS account: Disregard/Delete this post - pilot error. 117484
  9. Remove Device from MS account

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Device from MS account: I'd like to remove the 2 devices shown below from my MS account. According to Brink's tutorial, click on More Actions and get the Remove PC option. In my account the More Actions isn't "clickable". Any other options? ALSO - how do I delete the device from My Computers?...
  10. Cannot remove deleted Microsoft account from list of accounts on device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove deleted Microsoft account from list of accounts on device: Hello, everyone! I recently changed schools, and my old school Office 365 account was removed from their systems. As a result, I am no longer able to sign in to the account. I want to remove the account from my computer's settings, and to do so, I have gone to Settings >...