Windows 10: timeline activity

Discus and support timeline activity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when history is cleared, ghost images of files are visible on display... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by roberttojza, Dec 3, 2019.

1. timeline activity

when history is cleared, ghost images of files are visible on display

:)

roberttojza, Dec 3, 2019

2. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article http://www.thewindowsclub.com/timeline-feature-not-working-windows), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline...

Hi Andrew,

If you're already logged in with your Microsoft account and still don't have the option to see all activities on each date, then it's possible that the activities on your account has been hidden from your Timeline. To verify this, please check if
    Show activities from accounts option has been turned off. If it is, then follow these steps to turn it on:

1. Open Settings > Privacy > Activity history.
    2. Under Activity history, check the box for Let Windows collect my activities from this PC.
    3. Under Show activities from accounts, make sure to toggle it
      on
      for your account.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

timeline activity

New Official Web Activities Chrome Extension for Windows 10 Timeline

Source: Web Activities - Chrome Web Store

See also: Inspired by Insiders - Timeline - Windows Insider

timeline activity [​IMG]
    Tip How to Turn On or Off Collect Activities in Windows 10

How to Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

timeline activity

1. timeline activity - Similar Threads - timeline activity

2. What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?: What is that graphic display of thumbnails, in a timeline format, of documents I had worked on? It popped up on screen when I clumsily hit some unknown key combination. I would display an image if I knew how I got there. Very valuable to track my time - like Outlook Journal...
  3. What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?: What is that graphic display of thumbnails, in a timeline format, of documents I had worked on? It popped up on screen when I clumsily hit some unknown key combination. I would display an image if I knew how I got there. Very valuable to track my time - like Outlook Journal...
  4. What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Timeline and Activity History – What is being uploaded / sent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Timeline and Activity History – What is being uploaded / sent?: Dear all When I Windows + Tab I can see my Timeline and many files I have opened1.The items / activities on the Timeline are the same as Activity History? If I send my Activity History to Microsoft2.Do I send any of the files I have used / opened? Thanks in advance for...
  6. how do i fix this? (videos glitching out when timeline is active)

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i fix this? (videos glitching out when timeline is active): for the past 3 months any video i play be it youtube, a discord mp3 file or some show this always happens when i move my mouse to go to the timeline 2020-08-14 10-25-07_Trim and the worst part is its now starting to happen sometimes without the timeline even being active (but...
  7. Activity history timeline suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Activity history timeline suddenly stopped working: Activity history timeline suddenly stopped working a day or so back. I've tried all/most of the solutions online - still not remembering anything. Settings page on laptop has identical setup less than older posts online but it works and desktop does not! Any ideas to help...
  8. Windows Timeline - Can I prevent Tracking Activity From Specific Apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Timeline - Can I prevent Tracking Activity From Specific Apps?: On occasion I want to go back and find something I was doing earlier in the day or a day or two ago. The timeline is really handy for that. However, it also gets filled up with a bunch of stuff that is useless to me. For example, every time I grab a screenshot with my SnagIt...
  9. Can't Clear Activities in Timeline in Task View

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't Clear Activities in Timeline in Task View: I am trying to clear the activities from my Timeline in Task View. If I click on remove for one item or all for a specific dates some activities are removed and others remain in a silhouette/transparent form and then I simply cannot remove them. I also see that the "Clear"...
  10. Hide "see your activities on all of your devices" on Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide "see your activities on all of your devices" on Timeline: I just upgraded to 1909 and there is a question "see your activities on all of your devices" on the timeline, with only a "yes'" button. I find this annoying. Is there some way to get rid of it without clicking "yes"?...