Windows 10: Wake up to find out my Windows Explorer options "Move to" option gone

Discus and support Wake up to find out my Windows Explorer options "Move to" option gone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I guess M$ updated my PC overnight & without me knowing. In the process they removed my custom option of "Move to" when I right click on folders &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by I WANT MY GIFS, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Wake up to find out my Windows Explorer options "Move to" option gone

So I guess M$ updated my PC overnight & without me knowing. In the process they removed my custom option of "Move to" when I right click on folders & bring the option to copy/move folders & reset everything to default.

I added that option a few years ago & rearranged all the options in the file explorer a year ago & I have no idea on how to redo it all again.

I also want to option to get rid of "scan with Windows Defender" as well.

Google is useless & just shows links to rearranging the tiles in Windows 10. Can anyone help me point me to some tutorials?

:)

I WANT MY GIFS, Sep 20, 2016
  2. Solar7 Win User

PIN sign-in stopped working

Deleting the Ngc folder did the trick. I now have the PIN option on the lock screen working again. As for the second part of my question, I would like to disable the requirement for signing in when PC wakes from sleep. As I stated above, at the top
    of the Sign-in options page, it reads: "Require sign-in". Directly underneath this line, in red type, it says: "Authentication is required when this PC wakes from sleep. To change this, go to Settings and search for Power & sleep." The next line down
    reads: "If you've been away, when should Windows require you to sign in again?" Below this, the option box with, "When Pc wakes up from sleep( with a down carat indicating more options)", is grayed out, i.e., unable to click on it. Suggestions?

Solar7, Sep 20, 2016
  3. Solar7 Win User
    password requirement upon wakeup from sleep mode in windows 10 home

After another update my sleep mode wakeup has defaulted and requires a password to re-enter. In settings/accounts/sign-in options, is the question, "when you've been away, when should windows require you to sign in again?" The option block, which says
    "when pc wakes up from sleep", is greyed out. What to do?

Solar7, Sep 20, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Wake up to find out my Windows Explorer options "Move to" option gone

Brink, Sep 20, 2016
Thema:

Wake up to find out my Windows Explorer options "Move to" option gone

1. Wake up to find out my Windows Explorer options "Move to" option gone - Similar Threads - Wake find Explorer

2. File Explorer options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer options: I recently uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote, latest version. Evernote was in my list of choices when selecting a file and Send to. Evernote not in the list anymore. Question: How do I add choices in the Send to function? Hope my question is clear. Thank you....
  3. WiFi wireless option gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi wireless option gone: My Lenovo laptop has suddenly not letting me connect wirelessly to the Internet only by ethwrnet connection the option for wireless has completly dissapared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wireless-option-gone/0146a51c-f6f8-47c9-9778-1cccfd015fff
  4. PIN option is gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN option is gone: I can no longer use a PIN to sign in. When I try I get an endless loop asking for my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/pin-option-is-gone/9a678a51-63ca-4c11-8225-5f557660da8a"
  5. start up options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    start up options: I want to bit lock drive c, But I get the information that the start up option is not well set https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/start-up-options/259843cc-c34e-4826-8bd3-a3776df847fe
  6. I cant find my Windows Defender option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant find my Windows Defender option: I cant find my Windows Defender option. Please can someone help me out! [img] 116207
  7. sign out option

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign out option: Ok i without realising i signed into my Windows 10 computer and accidentally put myself as the owner of the computer, but i'm not and this is someone elses computer, so now when i want to sign out from being the owner so that i don't waste my time, i can't find any sign out...
  8. Need to find out about Skype video calling options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to find out about Skype video calling options.: Hello people, I am using Skype V 7.13 with Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio laptop model: VPCf13ufx. While talking to a friend, I clicked on the video call button by an accident. I canceled the video call within few seconds. When I quit skype, there was a message from my laptops...
  9. PREVIEW option gone from JPGs?

in Windows 10 Support
    PREVIEW option gone from JPGs?: Hey guys, One feature I used alot in Win 8.1 was the right-click "Preview" option on photos. I could open them in the viewer without having to launch a full blown editor like Photoshop. So I would use Preview and Open to accomplish two different goals. But now, I...
  10. Recovery options gone ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery options gone ?: What I'm expecting: [img] What I get: [img] Hello! I just discover that my recovery options have disappeared, leaving me with the only option to Turn Off my PC instead of the usual "Reset your PC or see advanced options". I enclove two snapshots: One with the...