Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps not working properly [flashes black screen]

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps not working properly [flashes black screen] in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, whenever I try to open a Windows 10 App for example: Calculator or Windows Store ( Windows Microsoft store Apps) it always seem to bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Equation, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Equation Win User

Windows 10 Apps not working properly [flashes black screen]

Greetings,

whenever I try to open a Windows 10 App for example: Calculator or Windows Store ( Windows Microsoft store Apps) it always seem to bug out and the whole screen turns black and mouse flickers.

How am I able to fix this?

:)

Equation, Oct 26, 2017
  2. J#Call Win User

Installation Problem

Windows 10 seemed to load properly, but now the program is stuck in a loop, and just keeps flashing from wallpaper to black-screen. No apps have loaded, there are no icons on the wallpaper screen, it just keeps flashing. Sometimes the flashing slows or
    stops momentarily, but then gets going really fast. this has been continuing for hours.

J#Call, Oct 26, 2017
  3. Help with 10 upgrade!!

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I keep getting a small black prompt screen that flashes on and off every 20 to 30 seconds. Very annoying. Everything seems to be working properly but that flashing pop up.

VickiMetzgerNF, Oct 26, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 26, 2017
  5. Equation Win User
    Thank you sir, will try. I will mark as solved in a few days if this have solved my issue.

Equation, Oct 27, 2017
  6. Equation Win User
    The problem still exists, re-registering the apps didn't help. Is there any other way?

Equation, Oct 27, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Oct 27, 2017
  8. Equation Win User

@Brink also when I restart my computer 2 command popups appear then disappear instantly? Happened twice now

Equation, Oct 27, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Was this after doing a repair install?

Brink, Oct 27, 2017
  10. Equation Win User
    Problem came back, Problem first occurred before I did a clean install, 2 weeks gone by with clean install the problem came back.

Equation, Nov 8, 2017
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Nov 8, 2017
  12. Equation Win User
    Equation, Nov 8, 2017
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 8, 2017
  14. Equation Win User
    Equation, Nov 8, 2017
  15. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Fingers crossed. *Smile

Brink, Nov 8, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Apps not working properly [flashes black screen] - Similar Threads - Apps working properly

2. Windows 10 Black Screen with Explorer Flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Black Screen with Explorer Flashing: Greetings to everyone after I've done the updates in the picture I've restarted my pc. When I enter my password, my screen was black and Explorer started to flash like going away and coming back. When I reset my PC the problem is gone however I want to use the latest updates...
  3. Black screen with flashing underscore Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with flashing underscore Windows 10: I started having this problem a few days ago, during a windows update my PC restarted and when I tried to turn it back on I was met with a black screen with a blinking underscore on the top left of the screen. I tried to reboot in safe mode multiple times but I got the same...
  4. black flashing screen

in Windows 10 Support
    black flashing screen: so a while ago l posted what l thought to be a discord issue, but now l think its a windows issue.. basically my screen would turn off/flash while playing on a certain game while on discord or only just using discord.. a few days back l decided to check power settings.. and...
  5. Screen Flashing Black

Screen Flashing Black: My screen turns black whenever my mouse is over something that can be clicked. This only occurs after my computer wakes up from being asleep. If it has been powered down it is fine....
  6. Black Screen flashes on screen

Black Screen flashes on screen: Hi,I am suffering from Black screen flashes in display ,after this the display turns complete black and the cpu light starts to blink .After this,Even if I try to restart the pc,cpu doesn't start and continue to blink the light,so I have to leave the pc, complete turn off...
  7. Screen Flashes Black

Screen Flashes Black: My screen randomly flashes black for a few seconds, then returns to normal. Initially thought it was Firefox, but also does it using Chrome. No real pattern that I can find...seems random, sometimes going for hours without doing it and others multiple times in a row....
  8. Screen flashing black

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen flashing black: Good day, I have recently started using my laptop and for some reason my screen will go black for a second and then immediately come back on when I press anything. I've noticed it happens almost every single time in Word whenever I drag two fingers along the trackpad, and...
  9. Black Screen Flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen Flashing: Hello ! Now I am not sure if this is strictly related to windows , it's just a thought ... For a few weeks I keep getting black screen from time to time , it just lasts 1-2 seconds but it's annoying as hell . I've tried updating and reinstalling my graphic card but nothing...
  10. Flashing black screen

Flashing black screen: Hi I have an issue whereby whenever I click on something or insert a device into the USB drive my laptop screen flashes high contrast colors despite the fact that I have already disabled the feature in the settings menu....