Windows 10: Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks

Discus and support Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In windows timeline, recent web sessions are not listed. Though currently running web sessions are listed. It was working very well at the start of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MayurVgl_hotmail, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks

In windows timeline, recent web sessions are not listed. Though currently running web sessions are listed.

It was working very well at the start of introduction of this feature in stable updates. This problem started just before one or two months.

:)

MayurVgl_hotmail, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Percentages on web page - issues

Hello, I am writing about the page here:
    TechPowerUp

There are several issues here:
    1) In the Manufacturer: section, you list ATI - a company that does not exist since 2006 (brand does not exist since 2010).
    Please change that to AMD, or at least ATI/AMD (or AMD/ATI?).
    ATI is also listed here
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/stats.php

2) In the Bus Interface: section, an important kind of interface is missing - AGP. Please add it.

Also, here:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/stats.php
    The OS list has a few issues:
    * Windows 7 is missing.
    * Windows 8 is missing.
    * Windows Longhorn is listed - a non-existing OS.

3. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks

New Official Web Activities Chrome Extension for Windows 10 Timeline

Source: Web Activities - Chrome Web Store

See also: Inspired by Insiders - Timeline - Windows Insider

Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks [​IMG]
    Tip How to Turn On or Off Collect Activities in Windows 10

How to Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone

Brink, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks

1. Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks - Similar Threads - Timeline missing web

2. Group Edge(browser) pages while in Task View/Timeline

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Group Edge(browser) pages while in Task View/Timeline: Hi! It's there any way that I can group Edge web pages while I'm in Task View/Timeline? Everything I entered Task View I see all my web pages out there and it's just annoying I want to see Edge as a single box there https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/duNLxleseRWV submitted...
  3. Timeline/task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Timeline/task view: How TF do I disable this absolutely annoying feature that microsoft's geniuses decided to add??? I have never used it and never want to use it. I do not want it at all. I'm f'ing sick of this stupid bs commandeering my desktop workspace. I try to move my cursor to adjust a...
  4. Windows 10 Task View / Timeline

Windows 10 Task View / Timeline: After years of flawless operation, Task View / Timeline now only shows accessed files word, excel, pdf, and so on and random web activity for instance, among 7 or 8 web pages I have accessed, it only shows one or two or even none at all. Any suggestions for fixing? I have...
  5. Copying from the web loses images in page recently

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copying from the web loses images in page recently: With articles I liked to save for later I used to use Word as platform of choice to be able to add my findings to the collected material later , so it was simple , select the page content then paste in Word and save . Now lately Word managed to stab my back by making me save...
  6. Task View timeline does not show web pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task View timeline does not show web pages: The Windows 10 Task View timeline is not showing web pages. It only shows file explorer windows that have been opened. It used to show previous web pages accessed going back several days. I have been unable to find any settings that would correct this....
  7. Timeline and Task View

Timeline and Task View: I have an item on my Task View screen which I can't remove with standard procedures. Help, please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timeline-and-task-view/2c37fe18-da37-4345-9b76-0f6ad512c375
  8. Task View & Timeline

Task View & Timeline: Hello, Have a user that cannot sign into the "Timeline" within "Task View", for myself i click it and it does a MS account check and logs right in. For this user however it just brings up the "Your Info" page from within settings, which he's signed in with a O365 Domain...
  9. pages missing from task view

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages missing from task view: Task view says to use my pc more often. I use it/task view everyday, what happened to all my previous pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-missing-from-task-view/674263fa-4fb2-47e3-9ebe-3c8de6415c18
  10. Task View / Timeline is enabled but won't show recently opened files

Task View / Timeline is enabled but won't show recently opened files: Hi, Task View / Timeline is enabled. It shows me my recent MS Edge history. But it won't show me the files I have recently opened. How can I get Task View to show me the recently opened files? I also observed that using File Explorer I am ALSO not able to see my...