Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find How to Find OS Build Number of Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Software (ex:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find

How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find

How to Find OS Build Number of Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find [​IMG]
    Information Software (ex: "Windows 10 Mobile") indicates the general product name Microsoft uses to describe the release. OS build (ex: "10.0.10586.71") indicates the specific version build number of the release.

This tutorial will show you how to find the OS build number on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Here's How:

1. Open Settings, and tap on the System icon. (see screenshot below)

2. Tap on About. (see screenshot below)

3. Tap on More info. (see screenshot below)

4. You will now see the OS build number of your Windows 10 Mobile phone. (see screenshot below)

5. If you like, tap on the Start *Start button at the bottom of your phone to go back to your Start screen. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Jul 27, 2017
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 26, 2019
  3. lorraine walsh, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Cluster Head, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find

1. Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find - Similar Threads - Mobile Phone Build

2. Mobile phone number used for 2 factor verification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mobile phone number used for 2 factor verification: I can't use my mobile number for 2 factor verification as Microsoft reckons it is already registered to someone else. How can I resolve this please? Any advice will be gratefully received....
  3. Windows 10 Mobile for Phone build 10136 to be released on Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile for Phone build 10136 to be released on Fast ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  4. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay...
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find How to Find Firmware Revision Number of Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to find the firmware revision number on your Windows 10 Mobile phone. Here's How:...
  6. Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Block or Unblock Phone Numbers on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can block unwanted calls on your Windows 10 Mobile phone by adding phone numbers to your block list. If a blocked...
  7. MAC Address of Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Find

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    MAC Address of Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Find: How to: MAC Address of Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Find How to Find MAC Address of Your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information When you’re not connected to WiFi, your phone will periodically send out a signal for WiFi networks in the area to help you get connected....
  8. Windows 10 Mobile Phone Number - Find

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone Number - Find: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Number - Find How to Find Phone Number of your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to find your phone number on your Windows 10 Mobile phone. Here's How: 1. Open Settings. 2. Tap...
  9. Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Find My Phone in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions,...
  10. Find Windows 10 Build Number

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Windows 10 Build Number: How to: Find Windows 10 Build Number How to Find Windows 10 Build Number This tutorial will show you how to find and see what the build number of the installed Windows 10 is on your PC. Windows 10 version history and Windows 10 release information Version Build...