Windows 10: Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10

Discus and support Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 The Mail and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10

How to: Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10

How to Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10

The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most. Designed for both work and home, these apps help you communicate quickly and focus on whats important across all your accounts. Supports Office 365, Exchange, Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo! and other popular accounts.

The left pane in the Mail and Calendar app will not show the selected color as a solid color background unless you turn off Fill entire window with your background picture.

The left pane in the Mail and Calendar app will not show the selected color as its solid color background if you use a dark theme. Instead, it will use the color black.

This tutorial will show you how to change the accent color used in the Mail app and Calendar for your account in Windows 10.

Here's How:

1. Open the Mail or Calendar app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings button at the bottom of the left pane. (see screenshot below)

Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 [​IMG]

3. Click/tap on Personalization in the Settings flyout. (see screenshot below)

4. Select the color you want to use. (see screenshot below)

*note If you select Use my Windows accent color, the Mail and Calendar app will use your indicated Windows accent color instead.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Apr 13, 2017
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10

accent color

The accent color (primarily the red shades) are missing in window 10 and do not know why. Any suggestion how to get the original window 10 accent colors back? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 26, 2019
  6. accent color

I have all the colors listed above. The shade of red is missing from above accent colors and is also missing from mine. I used to have the shade of red and like to get it back. I like to know how to update the driver of accent color in window 10.
    ty

MartyHariri, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10

1. Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change Accent Color

2. Change the accent color of windows 10 without activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the accent color of windows 10 without activation: I was wondering if there is a way to change the color tiles and button color of your windows without activating windows 10. I know that there is a way to change the taskbar colors using regedit, but is there any way to change the color tiles as well? submitted by...
  3. Accent colors changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent colors changing: I use three PC's on a daily basis. Each has its own keyboard and mouse. Periodically each of the three will change the accent colour of the taskbar without input from me. I find this frustrating because I use colour for each computer set-up - so the accent colour, and...
  4. Cannot change accent color on Windows 10. Stuck at pink accent color!

Cannot change accent color on Windows 10. Stuck at pink accent color!: Hi, on my Windows 10 new PC, the color theme is stuck at a pink accent color. When I go to Settings -> Colors -> Choose your accent color, whenever I check another color, the pink one is still checked and the color does not change. Why is it doing this? I've read other posts...
  5. Change app color background back to accent color

Change app color background back to accent color: [ATTACH] I got the new app icons (mail, maps, calendar and others) but they are now all on a blue tile instead of the accent color I had picked How do I get the icons back on the red accent color?...
  6. Cannot Change Color of Email Category in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Change Color of Email Category in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar: I've been an avid user of Mail and Calendar, and can usually adapt to the oncoming changes caused by updates. However recently I've been having this frustrating problem where I am not able to change the color of my calendar. Each time I right click the desired account on the...
  7. Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app

Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app: Hi, I like the color code my calendars in the calendar app (green for personal, red for work, etc.) but lately when I go to change the colors of these calendars windows resets them to what it feels are better colors... This seems ridiculous, is there anything I can do to...
  8. Windows 10 Accent Color???

Windows 10 Accent Color???: I remember when I first got my computer and it was Windows 8.1 the Bubbles screensaver had the black background and I remember I was able to type in search Accent and it would have a fly out tab from the side (said accent color) it was different from the other color picker...
  9. How to change accent color?

How to change accent color?: Hi Forum I read on the internet that you can add your own custom accent color thru the registry. I did that but it didn't change my accents in the start menu or on the log off screen. I was wondering is there any other way of changing or forcing windows to accept your...
  10. Change Accent Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Accent Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Accent Color in Windows 10 How to Change Accent Color of Start Menu, Taskbar, Action Center, and Title bars in Windows 10 Windows 10 has a new black system theme across the Start menu, Taskbar, and Action Center. There is now support for AutoColor which...