Windows 10: Changing the Windows Edition text on System Information

Discus and support Changing the Windows Edition text on System Information in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello everyone, Is there any way to change the Windows Edition text on the system properties page? Im trying to make my Win10 to looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KamFretoZ, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Changing the Windows Edition text on System Information

Changing the Windows Edition text on System Information 90-vdId4jCNjavSDgAdHcJIys4R2ynW1lkV_jZJykh8.jpg

Hello everyone,

Is there any way to change the Windows Edition text on the system properties page?

Im trying to make my Win10 to looks like Vista as close as possible

Thanks in advance!

The System Properties page

submitted by /u/KamFretoZ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KamFretoZ, Feb 13, 2020

2. editing text with paint in windows 10

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the question below.

• In what way you are trying to edit the photo?
    • Are you trying to remove the text which is in the photo?
    Paint doesn't have the option to edit the names which is already there in the photo, only you can remove/cut which also removes the part of the photo.

Only option you have in Paint is to enter the text on the Photo.

Hope this information helps. If any further issues post us to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    changing Windows Explorer text size

Hello Patrick, Changing the Windows Edition text on System Information :)

If you like, the tutorials below can helps show you how to change the text size for the following items in Windows 10.

Another option would be to change the default system font to something that may look better to you.

*Arrow Change Default System Font in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Changing the Windows Edition text on System Information

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Changing the Windows Edition text on System Information

1. Changing the Windows Edition text on System Information - Similar Threads - Changing Edition text

2. system information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system information: did a fresh reset on my pc need the right system information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-information/81fed877-2450-4509-95e5-3b9715684957
  3. system information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system information: did a fresh reset on my pc need the right system information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-information/81fed877-2450-4509-95e5-3b9715684957
  4. system information

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript: Hi,I'm editing a video in Clipchamp and have turned on the auto-captioning feature.Captions have been generated. They are not entirely accurate to what is being said, so I try to edit the text in the Transcript panel on the right-hand toolbar in order to change the text in...
  6. Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript

Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript: Hi,I'm editing a video in Clipchamp and have turned on the auto-captioning feature.Captions have been generated. They are not entirely accurate to what is being said, so I try to edit the text in the Transcript panel on the right-hand toolbar in order to change the text in...
  7. how change system information in windows 10 VM

in Windows 10 Customization
    how change system information in windows 10 VM: I need to change system information in windows 10 virtual machine and change the original information something that i am looking for should change the output of systeminfo command , i search whole registry and anything comes up with 'innotek GmbH' i change it but after...
  8. Changed the system font by editing the file registry. Now the text on my desktop shortcuts...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changed the system font by editing the file registry. Now the text on my desktop shortcuts...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skarletx05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kn07s1/changed_the_system_font_by_editing_the_file/
  9. edit text

edit text: I would like to curve or circle text in a text box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edit-text/7d779a95-5333-4fb4-ad2e-b53eb0babcc4
  10. System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information: Hi, On my machine i'm not able to see the system information populate in Control Panel\System and Security\System it shows the processor and ram as "Not Available", along with the windows activation, product id: Not Available Refer to screenshot: [ATTACH] Also when...