Windows 10: Font size suddenly became bigger.

Discus and support Font size suddenly became bigger. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am facing this unique issue and the font size suddenly changed to a bigger size. I tried updating the system and drivers but still could not solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by buddy1993, Oct 21, 2017.

1. buddy1993 Win User

Font size suddenly became bigger.

I am facing this unique issue and the font size suddenly changed to a bigger size. I tried updating the system and drivers but still could not solve it. Even the Icon texts on the desktop also have become bigger. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. Kindly help me solve this. Tried finding solutions but couldnt solve the issue.

Thank you in advance *Biggrin

Font size suddenly became bigger. [​IMG]

:)

buddy1993, Oct 21, 2017

2. Font Size

The font size in my Windows 10 Environment suddenly became larger and I don't know how to change it back to a smaller text size. Any suggestions here?

jon-edmond abraham, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Sudden increase in Font size everywhere

The font size of icons as well as font size of everything in the file explorer increased suddenly. Its at 100% scaling, but still is larger than usual. I also tried custom scaling
    but did not work. The font size in the Apps window, start and tiles is proper but the font size of icon text, folders titles, disc names etc. is bigger than usual. please help

SumitKulkarni, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello buddy, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Here are a few things to check:

1) Check your DPI scaling level settings. A higher DPI percentage will cause everything to appear larger.

*Arrow Change DPI Scaling Level for Displays in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

2) Check your screen resolution settings. A lower screen resolution will cause everything to appear larger.

*Arrow Change Screen Resolution of Display in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

3) If only text has been affected, then you can check your settings for the items below:

Brink, Oct 21, 2017
Thema:

1. Font size suddenly became bigger. - Similar Threads - Font size suddenly

2. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  3. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  4. Font size randomly getting bigger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size randomly getting bigger: When this happens, I have to change the text size from 100% to 115% or higher in Settings, then back to 100%. After that, it randomly reverts back to ~200% font size. This doesn't affect any number anywhere in Settings....
  5. Font size randomly getting bigger

Font size randomly getting bigger: When this happens, I have to change the text size from 100% to 115% or higher in Settings, then back to 100%. After that, it randomly reverts back to ~200% font size. This doesn't affect any number anywhere in Settings....
  6. Some files became bigger and unopenable suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some files became bigger and unopenable suddenly: Hi evreyone,I recently copied videos from my Android phone on my laptop and for safety on my external drive.10 minutes later, I moved cut and paste other videos from an other Android phone on the same laptop without doing a backup.Suddenly, the 2 lots of videos changed their...
  7. Some files became bigger and unopenable suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some files became bigger and unopenable suddenly: Hi evreyone,I recently copied videos from my Android phone on my laptop and for safety on my external drive.10 minutes later, I moved cut and paste other videos from an other Android phone on the same laptop without doing a backup.Suddenly, the 2 lots of videos changed their...
  8. Some files became bigger and unopenable suddenly

9. Bigger Font . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bigger Font . . .: I followed the instruction. "Make text bigger"After, increasing it. Much bigger. I don't see it anywhere?How do I increase, the text size.When I, right click with my mouse.And the box opens. You can select. Save as, or any other pick.I bet, if I could get. That text...
  10. Font size suddenly very small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size suddenly very small: When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to return it to its normal size. I cannot even respond to an email because the type is so tiny I cannot even read it. If I try to...