Windows 10: How to Change Text Size in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Change Text Size in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] source: https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/change-text-size-in-windows-10.17663/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tech Guy Guide, Apr 10, 2019.

1. How to Change Text Size in Windows 10

How to Change Text Size in Windows 10 19562eab-a458-4569-8e17-90d37c037f04?upload=true.jpg

How to Change Text Size in Windows 10 857b407b-bd75-4d62-9a3c-7364d14c1025?upload=true.jpg

source: https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/change-text-size-in-windows-10.17663/

:)

Tech Guy Guide, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

changing Windows Explorer text size

Hello Patrick, How to Change Text Size in Windows 10 :)

If you like, the tutorials below can helps show you how to change the text size for the following items in Windows 10.

Another option would be to change the default system font to something that may look better to you.

*Arrow Change Default System Font in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Clint Win User
    Clint, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

How to Change Text Size in Windows 10

Change Icons Text Size in Windows 10  

Hello @Mooly, How to Change Text Size in Windows 10 :)

You can still manually change all of those using the .reg files from the tutorials below except for "palette titles" in Windows 10 Creators Update. "Palette titles" are no longer available.

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

How to Change Text Size in Windows 10

1. How to Change Text Size in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change Text Size

2. Change Default Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Default Text Size in Windows 10: When setting up Windows 10, there is a part where you select the default font size. I made a mistake and set it to "11" rather than the standard "12". I would like to change that setting but am unable to find out where to do that....
  3. How to Change Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Change Text Size in Windows 10: https://i.postimg.cc/GhsWcXDC/1.jpg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size-in-windows-10/aaee319a-0def-45a3-954d-b048781027d0"
  4. how to change text size

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change text size: I would like to change the text size. how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size/780a199e-748a-459a-873d-73638cc9a753
  5. How to change the size of text in Windows. Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to change the size of text in Windows. Windows 10: I'm trying to change the size of text in Windows. Both Bing and my settings took me to the link below. This is a Microsoft article last updated just over two months ago and it refers to using a slider bar. Neither this HP laptop nor my new Lenovo laptop show a slider bar and...
  6. changing Windows Explorer text size

in Windows 10 Support
    changing Windows Explorer text size: Hi, I have a new 43'' screen. I don't to keep the "size of text, apps and other items" to 100%, because some apps don't show a great quality when set to 125% and higher. How can I only change the size of Windows Explorer text ? Thanks, Patrick 104473
  7. Change Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Size in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Size in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17692, the ability to increase text size across the system is back and better than ever. You can use a new setting called Make everything bigger with a slider...
  8. Change Menus Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Menus Text Size in Windows 10: How to: Change Menus Text Size in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size for Menus in Windows 10 You can make the text for menus on your screen easier to see by making them larger while keeping your display set to its recommended DPI. This will affect the following...
  9. Change Icons Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Icons Text Size in Windows 10: How to: Change Icons Text Size in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size for Icons in Windows 10 You can make the text of icons on your screen easier to see by making them larger while keeping your display set to its recommended DPI. This will affect the text font size...
  10. Change Tooltips Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Tooltips Text Size in Windows 10: How to: Change Tooltips Text Size in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size for Tooltips in Windows 10 A tooltip is a small pop-up that displays the label of an unlabeled control or glyph in Windows. This tutorial will show you how to change the font size of text for...