Windows 10: How to change the size of menu icon title

Discus and support How to change the size of menu icon title in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'd like to know how to make the icon title larger. Running in Win10. 129077 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Docfxit, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Docfxit Win User

How to change the size of menu icon title

I'd like to know how to make the icon title larger.
    Running in Win10.

:)

Docfxit, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Mar 17, 2019
  3. changing size of title bars, menues, etc, in windows 10

Hi Gary,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

With the information that you've provided, I understand that you wish to change the title bar, menus of File Explorer to bold, correct me if I'm wrong. I suggest you to follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X key and select Control Panel.
    • Select Display.
    • Select the item that you wish to make bold from the drop down menu.
    • Check the box next to Bold and click on Apply.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Change Icons Text Size in Windows 10  

Hello @Mooly, How to change the size of menu icon title :)

You can still manually change all of those using the .reg files from the tutorials below except for "palette titles" in Windows 10 Creators Update. "Palette titles" are no longer available.

Brink, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. How to change the size of menu icon title - Similar Threads - change size menu

2. How to change font sizes and icon sizes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to change font sizes and icon sizes in Windows 10: Hello! Are you reading this guide from a 5 inches Windows tablet screen? Maybe from your 15 inches laptop? This guide is for anyone who wants to have better visual experience using their Windows 10 device. So, we will be guiding you through changing your resolution, fonts and...
  3. how to change icon size on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change icon size on desktop: how do I change icon size on desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-icon-size-on-desktop/b7843bff-0843-401b-a295-3b71ce3068a0
  4. How to change font size on title bar and menus?

How to change font size on title bar and menus?: How to change font size on title bar and menus? The font on the title screen are not readable; and also some menus. Available settings do not change properly this font front a high resolution HP laptop....
  5. Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons

Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons: I currently have desktop icons and selected small for their size. Can I increase the size of the desktop and taskbar settings. I would like them about 25% larger....
  6. Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change: I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018. I need it to be at least a Century Gothic Size 16 Bold would be the best option for me. The update stopped me from being able to change it. If...
  7. Changing size of graphics within the tiles/icons in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing size of graphics within the tiles/icons in start menu: Hello, Here is my start menu: [img] I cannot find how to make the icons for apps larger. For no apparent reason, the Opera Browser icon (the actual icon, not the blue tile) is larger than, say, the Adobe apps. And the 'Live Tile' icons are lovely and fill the tile. Is...
  8. How to change lettering size under Icons

How to change lettering size under Icons: I just upgraded PC and to W10 I am asking how to adjust the text size under the desktop icons. I can enlarge the icons no problem but text size stays small. Please help...
  9. Start Menu - How do I change Title/Label and Icon?

Start Menu - How do I change Title/Label and Icon?: I have Pinned a few sites to the start menu using Microsoft Edge. My problem is that all of them have the same "E" edge (internet explorer) icon. So unless I keep them at large size, or remember in what order they were pinned/arranged, I have no clue which pin is for which...
  10. How to change the size of the icon on the Start Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the size of the icon on the Start Screen: As shown in the Picture below, How to I make the icons for the tiles on the start screen the same size as the tile itself? As you can see the Risen 3 icon is the full side of the medium square wher as the rest of the games the icon is smaller and centered. Is it also possible...