Windows 10: I am trying to join the Feedback Hub app preview program but it won't let me.

Discus and support I am trying to join the Feedback Hub app preview program but it won't let me. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click the "Join preview" button then check the "I've reviewed the program details for Feedback Hub Preview." Then click "Join now" it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Nov 15, 2019.

1. I am trying to join the Feedback Hub app preview program but it won't let me.

When I click the "Join preview" button then check the "I've reviewed the program details for Feedback Hub Preview." Then click "Join now" it keeps saying

"Sorry, we couldn't add you to the Feedback Hub Preview program."

And that is all the information it gives me (BTW I am the Administrator and only User of my PC so I don't think it could be a problem with me lacking sufficient rights to access it. Also, I'm a Windows Insider (Fast mode) in case that matters.

I have Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Evaluation copy. Build 19023.vb_release.191108-1432

If any other info is needed just ask.!

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Insider Preview App update - Feedback Hub app version 1.1609.2851.0

Source: L: Feedback Hub

I am trying to join the Feedback Hub app preview program but it won't let me. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

I am trying to join the Feedback Hub app preview program but it won't let me. [​IMG]

Brink, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Feedback hub slow to open

Hi,

App loading issues are usually caused by slight conflicts within the system. We suggest that you reset the Feedback Hub app and check if it helps:

• Click on Start, and then Settings.
    • Go to Apps.
    • In Apps & features, look for Feedback Hub.
    • Click on Feedback Hub, and then click on
      Advanced
      options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Nov 15, 2019
  4. I am trying to join the Feedback Hub app preview program but it won't let me.

Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10  

How to Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10

You can use the Feedback Hub app to help Microsoft make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

After you submit feedback, you will be able to share your submission with other Insiders. They might be experiencing the same issue as you or want the same feature/change that youre suggesting. You may also be asked to share a link to your feedback if you are communicating directly with a Microsoft engineer.

Sharing feedback is a good way to help have others upvote it.

See also: Good feedback makes Windows better | Windows 10 Insider Previews

This tutorial will show you how to share a link of submitted feedback from the Feedback Hub app in Windows 10.

Here's How:

1. Open the Feedback Hub (Win+F) app.

2. If you haven't already, sign-in to the Feedback Hub with your Microsoft account. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on Feedback on the left side. (see screenshot below)

4. Click/tap on the All feedback or My feedback tab for the feedback you want to share. (see screenshots below)

5. Search for and navigate to the feedback item you would like to share, and click/tap on the feedback item to open it. (see screenshot below)

6. Click/tap on the Share button at the top of the selected feedback. (see screenshot below)

7. A small window will display with the newly created link. Do step 8 (Copy link) or step 9 (Share) for how you want to share this feedback link.

8. To Use "Copy link" to Share Link of Feedback
    A) Click/tap on the Copy link button to copy the link into the clipboard. (see screenshot below)

B) You can now paste (Ctrl+V) the link from the clipboard to where you want to share the feedback at.

C) When finished, go to step 10 below.

9. To Use "Share" to Share Link of Feedback
    A) Click/tap on the Share button to copy the link into the clipboard. (see screenshot below)

B) Select how you want to share the feedback link, and follow any other instructions depending on how you selected to share. (see screenshot below)

C) When finished, go to step 10 below.
    10. When finished sharing feedback, you can close the Feedback Hub app if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to join the Feedback Hub app preview program but it won't let me.

1. I am trying to join the Feedback Hub app preview program but it won't let me. - Similar Threads - trying join Feedback

2. I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.: Hi All, I found someone with Microsoft tech help on one of the forums with Windows Powershell code to get and actuivate Feed Back Hub.As you can see from the image, windows did not like that.Can anyone help please, or is this a nother microsft tech support phone call.Thanks...
  3. I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.: Hi All, I found someone with Microsoft tech help on one of the forums with Windows Powershell code to get and actuivate Feed Back Hub.As you can see from the image, windows did not like that.Can anyone help please, or is this a nother microsft tech support phone call.Thanks...
  4. Feedback hub won't log me in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub won't log me in: I can't log in to the feedback hub on Windows 11:Here are my computer's details:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎2/‎17/‎2022OS build 22000.527Serial number 064293402053Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0...
  5. Feedback hub won't log me in

Feedback hub won't log me in: I can't log in to the feedback hub on Windows 11:Here are my computer's details:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎2/‎17/‎2022OS build 22000.527Serial number 064293402053Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0...
  6. The feedback hub doesn't let I post any feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The feedback hub doesn't let I post any feedback: I already find help on the technical support, but nothing of my problem was resolved, the problem is my account was locked on the feedback hub only, it happen when my feedback begin to popularize, so I need useful help Link of the old post on the technical support: The...
  7. The feedback hub doesn't let I post any feedback

The feedback hub doesn't let I post any feedback: I already find help on the technical support, but nothing of my problem was resolved, the problem is my account was locked on the feedback hub only, it happen when my feedback begin to popularize, so I need useful help Link of the old post on the technical support: The...
  8. Functionality in the Feedback hub app??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Functionality in the Feedback hub app??: How to add buttons (previous and next, and better yet also numbers) to feedback hub app? All feedbacks do not fit in the application window! Only 50 reviews are visible in the "all feedback" window. Many other feedbacks are hidden and not visible. Screenshot attached...
  9. Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  10. Feedback hub app

Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...