Windows 10: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10

Discus and support Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10 How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10 [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10

How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10

How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10

Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in Firefox that you can also add your favorite websites you visit frequently on to make opening them faster and more convenient.

This tutorial will show you how to import favorites from Microsoft Edge to Mozilla Firefox bookmarks for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Import Everything from Microsoft Edge to Firefox using Import Wizard
    • Option Two: To Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox using HTML file

OPTION ONE [/i] To Import Everything from Microsoft Edge to Firefox using Import Wizard

Note This option is to be able to import your cookies, browsing history, saved passwords, and favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox.

1. Open Mozilla Firefox.

2. In Firefox, click/tap on the Library icon in the toolbar, and click/tap on Bookmarks. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on Show All Bookmarks (Ctrl+Shift+B). (see screenshot below)

4. In the Library, select All Bookmarks in the left pane, click on the Import and Backup toolbar button, then click/tap on Import Data from Another Browser. (see screenshot below)

5. Select (dot) Microsoft Edge, and click/tap on Next. (see screenshot below)

6. Check and uncheck the items you want to import from Microsoft Edge to Firefox, and click/tap on Next. (see screenshot below)

7. When the Import Wizard has finished, click/tap on Finish. (see screenshots below)

8. You can now close the Library if you like.

OPTION TWO [/i] To Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox using HTML file
    1. Export your favorites from Microsoft Edge to an HTML file.

2. Open Mozilla Firefox.

3. In Firefox, click/tap on the Library icon in the toolbar, and click/tap on Bookmarks. (see screenshot below)

4. Click/tap on Show All Bookmarks (Ctrl+Shift+B). (see screenshot below)

5. In the Library, select All Bookmarks in the left pane, click on the Import and Backup toolbar button, then click/tap on Import Bookmarks from HTML. (see screenshot below)

6. Browse to and select the exported HTML file from Microsoft Edge, and click/tap on Open. (see screenshot below)

7. Your Microsoft Edge favorites have now been imported into your Firefox bookmarks.

8. You can now close the Library if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Jul 26, 2017

2. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

Hello,

I hope I can help you today

Import from a browser

To import favorites from Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox into Microsoft Edge, follow these steps.

In Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more> Settings> Import from another browser.

Choose the browser from which you want to import (only the browsers installed on this computer will be shown in the list) and then select Import.

Recommendation: To show favorites in the bookmarks bar, select Settings and more> Settings and activate show favorites bar. Then select Hub> Favorites and drag the ones you want into the Favorites Bar folder.

I hope this can help

regards

MiguelChiappori, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

It only imports my bookmarks, not my active logins

Pagefile'sys, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10

Can't import favorites from firefox to edge.

Hi:

Disclaimer: I do not use Edge.

However, it looks as if the blue text to which your arrow points is a link -- did you try to click it?
    I expect it would open some sort of drop-down or other menu from which to select Firefox as the source of the "bookmarks" (they are called bookmarks in Firefox)?
    Then one would proceed to the next step, Step 5 (shown at the bottom of your screen shot): "Select Firefox from the list and then click "Import Button"".

There's also this tutorial -- perhaps it will help:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...dows-10-a.html

Let us know how it goes,

MM

MoxieMomma, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to import favorites from Interner Explorer to edge in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Check Favorites folder in User profile.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you will be able to import the Favorites from there.
    Step 2: Import Favorites from folder or from browser.

• Open the Microsoft EDGE browser.

• Click on Favorites.

• Select Favorites settings.

• Click on Import.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10

1. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Import Favorites Microsoft

2. How to Import Favorites from Windows 10 Favorites folder to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to Import Favorites from Windows 10 Favorites folder to Edge: When I try to import Favorites from Windows Favorites folder, by going to Edge Settings > Import or Export > Import from file. Then select: C drive > Users > User name > Favorites folder. It only shows the URL short cuts in the Favorites sub-folder, with no way to select...
  3. Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge: I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my...
  4. Can't import favorites from firefox to edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't import favorites from firefox to edge.: That about say's it all. Here is a screenshot: [img] Henry 73197
  5. How to import Firefox favorites into Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to import Firefox favorites into Edge: I'd like to try Edge, but Edge won't even see Firefox as one of my installed browsers even though it is my default browser. I'm not going to use a browser that requires me to enter hundreds of sites one at a time. Any suggestions on a way to import FF favorites since it won't...
  6. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  7. Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: How to: Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge How to Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to...
  8. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10: How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10 How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10 [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Chrome. The bookmarks bar...
  9. Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Firefox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Firefox in Windows 10: How to: Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Firefox in Windows 10 How to Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Firefox in Windows 10 [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The...
  10. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer: How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites in Internet Explorer. The...