Windows 10: Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10

Discus and support Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 How to Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 [img] Information With... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10

How to: Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10

How to Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10

Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information With Windows 10, the graphics diagnostic tools are now available from within Windows as an optional feature. To use the graphics diagnostic features provided in the runtime and Visual Studio to develop DirectX apps or games, install the optional Graphics Tools feature.

Graphics diagnostics features include the ability to create Direct3D debug devices (via Direct3D SDK Layers) in the DirectX runtime, plus Graphics Debugging, Frame Analysis, and GPU Usage.

• Graphics Debugging in lets you trace the Direct3D calls being made by your app. Then you can replay those calls, inspect parameters, debug and experiment with shaders, and visualize graphics assets to diagnose rendering issues. Logs can be taken on Windows PCs, simulators, or devices, and be played back on different hardware.
    • Graphics Frame Analysis in Visual Studio runs on a graphics debugging log and gathers baseline timing for the Direct3D draw calls. It then performs a set of experiments by modifying various graphics settings and produces a table of timing results. You can use this data to understand graphics performance issues in your app, and you can review results of the various experiments to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
    • GPU Usage in Visual Studio allows you to monitor GPU use in real time. It collects and analyzes the timing data of the workloads being handled by the CPU and GPU, so you can determine where bottlenecks are.

For more details, see:

This tutorial will show you how to install and uninstall DirectX Graphics Tools support in Visual Studio 2015 in Windows 10.

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to install or uninstall Graphics Tools.

CONTENTS:

OPTION ONE [/i] To Install Graphics Tools
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.

2. Click/tap on Apps & features on the left side, and click/tap on the Manage optional features link on the right side. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on Add a feature. (see screenshot below)

4. Click/tap on the listed Graphics Tools, and click/tap on Install. (see screenshots below)

5. Graphics Tools will now be installed. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To Uninstall Graphics Tools
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.

2. Click/tap on Apps & features on the left side, and click/tap on the Manage optional features link on the right side. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on the listed Graphics Tools, and click/tap on Uninstall. (see screenshots below)

4. Graphics Tools will now be uninstalled from all users on the PC.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Feb 26, 2017

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Graphic Driver is not Uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide us the following information:

• How are you trying to uninstall the driver?

• When you are trying to uninstall the graphics driver, do you get any error message or error code?

• What is the make of graphics driver?
    Step 1: Let us try to uninstall the driver in Safe mode, and check if it helps.

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Refer to the following article:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Follow the below steps to uninstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the Graphics Card and click on
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10

"Graphic Initialization error" on Windows 10

Hello,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 26, 2019
  5. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10

1. Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Install Uninstall Graphics

2. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic tool wont install: Trying to install graphic tool from the optional features option but it keeps failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-tool-wont-install/f87111c1-36dc-47ea-aee1-3a0fe5da9492
  3. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic tool wont install: Trying to install graphic tool from the optional features option but it keeps failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-tool-wont-install/f87111c1-36dc-47ea-aee1-3a0fe5da9492
  4. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install...
  6. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install...
  7. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider: Hey, I use Windows 10 Insider Preview 20251. I want to install Graphic Tools in my PC, to play Rocket League, a game by Psyonix. Recently, the game has been crashing and I reported it to Rocket League. They told me to install Graphic Tools and also to do some more...
  9. Graphic Tools Installation Problem

Graphic Tools Installation Problem: Hello, Thank you for spending you time to read and answer to my question. : Actually, I have a problem. I need to install Graphic Tools from Settings > Apps > Optional Features for playing Rocket League on my PC. But, the main problem is that, it's not installing. It's...
  10. Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed

Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed: Whenever I'm installing the graphic tool feature getting a refreshing sign. Then nothings happening. How to resolve this issue. Please help.in windows10[ATTACH]...