Windows 10: Stream xbox to laptop

Discus and support Stream xbox to laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Very frustrated user here Usually stream my xbox to my laptop most evenings (allow wife to watch her rubbish on tv) Last night suddenly unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by scotcj, Jul 5, 2017.

1. scotcj Win User

Stream xbox to laptop

Very frustrated user here

Usually stream my xbox to my laptop most evenings (allow wife to watch her rubbish on tv)

Last night suddenly unable to connect to xbox one anymore. Cant find it when try to add device and doesn't work when add xbox ip. Both xbox and laptop are connect to the same internet and both work fine of their own just cant connect to each other.

Tried restarting and rebooting everything with no luck. Also checked xbox settings all its a good to allow streaming.

Any help appreciated, Cheers

:)

scotcj, Jul 5, 2017

2. Recording to game DVR

When I stream a game from my Xbox to my laptop is it possible to record the stream?

RussPailing, Jul 5, 2017
  3. Xbox App not Connecting

Hi Everyone,

I haven't connected to my xbox through my laptop for a while to stream games, maybe a month or so, but now the app will not find my xbox or recognise its IP. My laptop can see my xbox and I am able to stream movies etc to the console, the xbox has the correct
    options selected to be able to stream to laptop and as far as i'm aware the network has not changed at all. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? could it be due to a recent update?

Thanks!

mateyboy666, Jul 5, 2017
  4. johny3 Win User

Stream xbox to laptop

just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I am having similar issues. shows that it is available when on the local network but will not connect. rebooted, checked for updates, etc.

johny3, Jul 8, 2017
Thema:

Stream xbox to laptop

1. Stream xbox to laptop - Similar Threads - Stream xbox laptop

2. HP Stream Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP Stream Laptop: I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?...
  3. Xbox App Streaming Lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Streaming Lag: Alright, so I've looked around the internet and pretty much tried every possible supposed fix for eliminating lag during streaming through the Xbox app. Nothing has worked though. My download/upload is around 100mbps, and the stream test on the Xbox app says I can stream on...
  4. Problems with Stream laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with Stream laptop: I recently bought an HP Stream laptop have had it for two weeks Now I keep getting posts to say my storage on my disc is almost full and yet I haven't stored anything! Myself and a friend have tried sorting it out by emptying the Refuse bin etc., but to no avail. what's...
  5. XBox Streaming quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Streaming quality: Is anyone seeing a drop in quality when streaming Xbox games to windows 10? Even on high quality I get a fuzzy look. Its not horrible but I was hoping it would be a bit better. I'm using a 650ti on my test machine so I wonder if my gaming rig will look better and if I should...
  6. Xbox One Game Streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Game Streaming: Hello. Sorry if this is in the wrong topic. I have tried to post this thread on the Xbox Forums, but I have got no replies after 1 week. So, I was hoping I could get some help here. By using the Xbox App on Windows 10, you can stream games from your Xbox to your PC. If you...
  7. streaming new xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    streaming new xbox: Hi all,,,I just bought a new xbox one and I am trying to stream it with my windows 10 xbox app. I have got as far as the testing streaming page and it all came back with all the ticks and I could even hear my xbox game on the computer in the background, so all ok up to now....
  8. Xbox one streaming not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one streaming not working: Hi all, I have recently brought an Xbox One S and got everything all set up. But I can not Stream. I have Windows 10 running on my Toshiba laptop and have the latest version of the Xbox app. Also stream enabled in Xbox One settings and both are in the same network. Any...
  9. Stream Media to Xbox 360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stream Media to Xbox 360: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I have lost something I used frequently, the ability to stream movies & pictures to my Xbox 360. Apparently Windows Media Center isn't supported on Win10. Looking for any suggestions or 3rd party apps, free solutions*Smile I downloaded and...
  10. Xbox One Streaming Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox One Streaming Issues: Apologies if this is not the right place for this kind of question - it's hard to judge. Please move it elsewhere as you see fit. Hello, I have my Xbox One connected to my Windows 10 computer between their ethernet ports because the Xbox One gets its Internet connection...