Windows 10: taking screenshots

Discus and support taking screenshots in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please, give instructions on how to take screenshots of my computer screen. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shira Londono091, May 19, 2020.

1. taking screenshots

Please, give instructions on how to take screenshots of my computer screen. Thank you

:)

Shira Londono091, May 19, 2020

2. How to take a screenshot on Windows 10?

• WinKey + PrintScreen : Copies the entire screen to clipboard & automatically saves it to a .PNG file in your Pictures\Screenshots folder.
    Also see:

How to Take a Screenshot in Windows? Different Ways Explained

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 19, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    How to take a screenshot of my desktop?

stub,

Bree is correct as always but, just to save you having to ask variations of this question in the future, here are links to all the tutorials on the subject of screenshots

Take a screenshot- TenForumsTutorials - the link Bree gave you
    Take a screen snip with Snip and Sketch - TenForumsTutorials
    Steps Recorder - TenForumsTutorials

How to upload and post screenshots and files - TenForumsTutorials
    How to remove a screenshot or image from a TenForums post - TenForumsTutorials

How to post a screenshot of Disk management - TenForumsTutorials

Denis

4. taking screenshots

can't take screenshots

Even I face this problem today on my Nokia lumia 920 , i searched and got suggestion which worked for some people that delete the screenshot folder and then take the screenshot so that it will create again the screenshot folder.

Iam also going to try the same.

please reply if this works...

Thanks.

AKSHANTNAGAR, May 19, 2020
Thema:

taking screenshots

1. taking screenshots - Similar Threads - taking screenshots

2. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  3. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  4. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  5. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  6. Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN: Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-screenshot-not-taking-screenshots-while/d9b98a61-a037-4c8f-88a8-06a60c8ccc75
  7. Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN

Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN: Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-screenshot-not-taking-screenshots-while/d9b98a61-a037-4c8f-88a8-06a60c8ccc75
  8. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...: Hi, I used to always take screenshots with the shortcut windows+PrtScn but now the shortcut isn't working. I tried also using windows+shift+s to take a screenshot of part of the screen it worked like normal except when I selected an area it didn't take a screenshot. I have...
  9. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...: Hi, I used to always take screenshots with the shortcut windows+PrtScn but now the shortcut isn't working. I tried also using windows+shift+s to take a screenshot of part of the screen it worked like normal except when I selected an area it didn't take a screenshot. I have...
  10. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

in Windows 10 Customization