Windows 10: View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10

Discus and support View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 How to View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 If something isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Pantz, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Pantz Win User

View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10

How to: View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10

How to View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10

If something isn't working in Windows 10, running a troubleshooter might help. Troubleshooters can find and fix many common problems for you.

Starting with recommended troubleshooting for known problems.

This tutorial will show you how to view the recommended troubleshooting history in Windows 10.

Here's How:

1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Update & Security icon.

2. Click/tap on Troubleshoot on the left side, and click/tap on the View history link on the right side. (see screenshot below)

View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 [​IMG]

3. You will now see the recommended troubleshooting history (if any available) for this computer. (see screenshot below)

View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 [​IMG]

4. You can now close Settings if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Pantz, Mar 4, 2017

2. Windows 10 View Update History

There is no "View your update history" option in the Advanced option Window. Things have apparently changed since you posted this. Have another suggestion?

Bernard Corrigan, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 27, 2019
  4. View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10

Windows 10 View Update History

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, for the late response.

I'd be glad to help you.

Unfortunately, there is no way to create a shortcut on the Desktop, to view the Windows 10 Update History.

To check the Windows Update History, then follow these steps, mentioned below:

• Type Windows update on the search bar, then, click on
      Check for updates tab.
    • Click on Advanced option under Windows Update
      tab in the Update and Security Window.
    • Click on View your update history in the
      Advanced option
      Window.
    • Check, all the Windows update KB article numbers installed in the
      View your update history Window.
    Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 27, 2019
  5. How to access and clear troubleshooting history in windows 10 1803

Hi vasunarava,

Windows 10 has a feature wherein whenever you run a troubleshooter, a history of its details is kept in case you want to view it. This would also take up some of your disk space.

Are you logged in as the administrator of the computer?

You can refer to the steps below on how you can clear/delete troubleshooter history in Windows 10:

1. On the Start menu, type Control Panel.
    2. Under View by, select Small icons from the drop-down list.

View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 79255a95-a422-4595-b2e9-1b112c294ab6?upload=true.png

3. On the left pane, select View History.

View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 3d76c511-33aa-4a2e-9906-b2e9d7409b53?upload=true.png

4. Click Include troubleshooter that were run as an administrator.
    5. You can delete a specific troubleshooter history but clicking it and hitting the
      Delete button. You can clear all the troubleshooting history by clicking the
      Clear history on the toolbar.

View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 7a2a26c7-9d77-4286-af8c-d601f76be67f?upload=true.png

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you with more answers.

Monica Cam, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10

1. View Recommended Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - View Recommended Troubleshooting

2. Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting: Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting and I want it to check for. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-not-checking-for-recommended/916e48fc-550b-44a8-945d-54216e29b0c8
  3. Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting: Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting and I want it to check for. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-not-checking-for-recommended/916e48fc-550b-44a8-945d-54216e29b0c8
  4. Windows 10 is not checking for Recommended troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Recommended Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recommended Troubleshooter: The automatic troubleshooter has stopped working in my HP Windows 10 desktop. I have it set on "Run Troubleshooter Automatically" but below that it says " Last checked: never" and there is no troubleshooting history? Any suggestions other than reinstalling Windows?!...
  6. How to configure Recommended Troubleshooting on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure Recommended Troubleshooting on Windows 10: Recommended Troubleshooting is a new feature of Windows 10 version 1903 designed to fix certain issues on the device automatically when they are detected. Troubleshooting assistance is not a new feature of the Windows operating system. Microsoft started to release so-called...
  7. Update history under View Update history - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update history under View Update history - Windows 10: My update history shows blank in my PC with Windows 10 for sometime. Please let me know how to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history-under-view-update-history-windows/be4df636-eef3-4357-83c9-87c30ae1ecf9
  8. Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 How to Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 [img] Information If something isn't working in Windows 10, running a troubleshooter might help. Troubleshooters can find and fix many common problems for you....
  9. View Troubleshooting History and Details in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Troubleshooting History and Details in Windows 10: How to: View Troubleshooting History and Details in Windows 10 How to View Troubleshooting History and Details in Windows 10 If something isn't working in Windows 10, running a troubleshooter might help. Troubleshooters can find and fix many common problems for you....
  10. View Reliability History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Reliability History in Windows 10: How to: View Reliability History in Windows 10 How to View Reliability History in Windows 10 Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that provides a system stability overview and details about events that impact reliability. It calculates the Stability Index shown in...