Windows 10: Why is it now called "Windows 10 Insider Preview"

Discus and support Why is it now called "Windows 10 Insider Preview" in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; From an email sent by Gabe Aul I gather this explanation: In fact, Insider feedback has become so valuable to our engineering process, we’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by whs, Apr 30, 2015.

1. WHS
    whs Win User

Why is it now called "Windows 10 Insider Preview"

From an email sent by Gabe Aul I gather this explanation:

:)

2. szympek123 Win User

" Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Apr 30, 2015
  3. okinawa---01 Win User
    okinawa---01, Apr 30, 2015
Thema:

Why is it now called "Windows 10 Insider Preview"

1. Why is it now called "Windows 10 Insider Preview" - Similar Threads - Why called Insider

2. Windows 10 Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Preview: The updating process is cycling through the same set of messages. The PC is restarted and the download will restart. Windows 10 Insider Preview 17741.1000 (rs5_release) Downloading - 0% These message keep repeating. Windows 10 Insider Preview 17741.1000 (rs5_release)...
  3. HoloLens Insider preview RS5 build 17720 now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens Insider preview RS5 build 17720 now available for Windows 10: Welcome to the latest Insider Preview builds for HoloLens! It’s simple to get started and provide valuable feedback for our next major operating system update for HoloLens. Latest insider version: 10.0.17720.1000 How do I install the Insider builds? On a device running the...
  4. Windows Insider Preview.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Preview.: I have changed my insider account login .windows now giving me message that " Note: It will take some time to receive a build after changing your setting" since last three days. How do I get the latest insider preview?...
  5. Windows 10 Insider Preview 17713.1000

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Insider Preview 17713.1000: Windows 10 Insider Preview 17713.1000 (rs5_release) will not load. It gets to 95 or 99 percent then stops. I tried numerous times. 114757
  6. Windows 10 Insider Preview Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Failure: Hi Guys and Gals I used to have windows 10 Insider Preview running on a separate partition on my laptop, until recently. I had a choice at boot-up as to which operating system I wanted, either the Insider or my regular Windows 10 Pro, then, all of a sudden the choices...
  7. Windows 10 developer tooling preview now available to Windows Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 developer tooling preview now available to Windows Insiders: Three weeks ago, at Mobile World Congress, we had the opportunity to share with you a first look at the Windows 10 universal app platform. Today I’m excited to announce that we are making the first technical preview of the Windows 10 developer tooling available to Windows...
  8. New Xbox Features Now Available in Windows 10 Insider Preview

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Features Now Available in Windows 10 Insider Preview: HZGScTL2pp8 The Xbox experience across devices is becoming more robust this week as we begin to roll out a host of new features. You’ll notice some old favorites—like avatars—making a comeback, and brand new features—like testing streaming—setting the stage for bigger...
  9. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available: Hi everyone, We’re releasing Build 10080 of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones to the Fast ring today (will show as 10.0.12562.84 in Settings > System > About). We’re excited to get this build out because it brings many improvements but also because it adds...
  10. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available: Hi everyone from the Build 2015 conference happening right now in San Francisco! If you haven’t already, check out Terry’s blog post about all the Windows 10 announcements we made today. If you’re at Build this week or at Ignite in Chicago next week – keep your eye out for me...