Windows 10: Why is it now called "Windows 10 Insider Preview"

Discus and support Why is it now called "Windows 10 Insider Preview" in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; From an email sent by Gabe Aul I gather this explanation: In fact, Insider feedback has become so valuable to our engineering process, we’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by whs, Apr 30, 2015.

1. WHS
    whs Win User

Why is it now called "Windows 10 Insider Preview"

From an email sent by Gabe Aul I gather this explanation:

:)

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Apr 30, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Apr 30, 2015
Thema:

Why is it now called "Windows 10 Insider Preview"

1. Why is it now called "Windows 10 Insider Preview" - Similar Threads - Why called Insider

2. Insider Preview Updates now failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider Preview Updates now failing: Build 18262 is approaching 14th December and imminent meltdown. Severe warnings now received daily with regard to this momentous arrival. Windows update consistently refuses to function. On initial review, the app lies through its clenched teeth, insisting that I have the...
  3. KB4469041 - why is this called a "preview"

KB4469041 - why is this called a "preview": The above update is listed as a preview of Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2. What exactly does this mean please? If it is telling users what to expect when update arrives why is it listed in updates and not just on info website?...
  4. insider preview for windows 10

insider preview for windows 10: I've not that long ago downloaded and installed the insider preview update for windows 10 on my hp notebook but it keeps downloading again and only gets so far then quits what do I do to solve this? as I feel its stopping other important updates...
  5. Skype Insider Preview 8.34.76.37 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Insider Preview 8.34.76.37 now available: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are rolling out a new preview build of Skype for Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Linux & Windows 10 PC today! Check out the current version 8.34.76.37 and please provide us the feedback here in the forums or in the app by (gently) shaking your device...
  6. Windows 10 Insider Preview

Windows 10 Insider Preview: The updating process is cycling through the same set of messages. The PC is restarted and the download will restart. Windows 10 Insider Preview 17741.1000 (rs5_release) Downloading - 0% These message keep repeating. Windows 10 Insider Preview 17741.1000 (rs5_release)...
  7. Windows 10 developer tooling preview now available to Windows Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 developer tooling preview now available to Windows Insiders: Three weeks ago, at Mobile World Congress, we had the opportunity to share with you a first look at the Windows 10 universal app platform. Today I’m excited to announce that we are making the first technical preview of the Windows 10 developer tooling available to Windows...
  8. New Xbox Features Now Available in Windows 10 Insider Preview

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Features Now Available in Windows 10 Insider Preview: HZGScTL2pp8 The Xbox experience across devices is becoming more robust this week as we begin to roll out a host of new features. You’ll notice some old favorites—like avatars—making a comeback, and brand new features—like testing streaming—setting the stage for bigger...
  9. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available: Hi everyone, We’re releasing Build 10080 of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones to the Fast ring today (will show as 10.0.12562.84 in Settings > System > About). We’re excited to get this build out because it brings many improvements but also because it adds...
  10. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available: Hi everyone from the Build 2015 conference happening right now in San Francisco! If you haven’t already, check out Terry’s blog post about all the Windows 10 announcements we made today. If you’re at Build this week or at Ignite in Chicago next week – keep your eye out for me...