Windows 10: Windows 10 entering text jumps randomly to next line and changes font size.

Discus and support Windows 10 entering text jumps randomly to next line and changes font size. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased a new Dell PC and noticed from the beginning as a new Win10 user text entering problems. No matter what the app or program including Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherTerry5, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 entering text jumps randomly to next line and changes font size.

I purchased a new Dell PC and noticed from the beginning as a new Win10 user text entering problems. No matter what the app or program including Word when entering or editing text it randomly jumps to the next line and makes the font smaller. This happens whether typing within existing text or on a new line, etc. Drives me crazy. I have not been able to get any help online or searching and Dell is of no assistance because they only support hardware.

:)

ChristopherTerry5, Oct 1, 2019
  2. kqvo93 Win User

Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase

Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I'm having some great difficulty in upsizing the default font size. I've tried changing the font size, but I'm only afforded the option to increase it to 24 (which the current font size is not). Apart from changing a file in regedit to change the default font which I learned from this link; http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/ch...ont-windows-10 , I don't know what might be the culprit behind this problem. I have tried upsizing to 125%-150% but some applications look blurry as a result. I would prefer to increase the font size and nothing else. Any suggestions?

Windows 10 entering text jumps randomly to next line and changes font size. [​IMG]

kqvo93, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    changing Windows Explorer text size

Hello Patrick, Windows 10 entering text jumps randomly to next line and changes font size. :)

If you like, the tutorials below can helps show you how to change the text size for the following items in Windows 10.

Another option would be to change the default system font to something that may look better to you.

*Arrow Change Default System Font in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 entering text jumps randomly to next line and changes font size.

Text/Font size randomly changes

When I upgraded my laptop to windows 10 when I'm using yahoo messenger or google chrome the font size will randomly change and get really small. I have to close the window and restart it then manually change the size back under the "zoom" feature. I tried
    reinstalling yahoo messenger and I still get the same issue. Is anyone else having this problem?

thomcat2222, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 entering text jumps randomly to next line and changes font size.

1. Windows 10 entering text jumps randomly to next line and changes font size. - Similar Threads - entering text jumps

2. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  3. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  4. The font size keep changing even in a single line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The font size keep changing even in a single line: Hi,I am using MS365, taking outlook and skype for business as example:I have set the default fount as calibri, when I type in Skype or outlook, the first several words are fine, but just suddently the words font changed to others, looks very strange.This occurrs especailly...
  5. The font size keep changing even in a single line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The font size keep changing even in a single line: Hi,I am using MS365, taking outlook and skype for business as example:I have set the default fount as calibri, when I type in Skype or outlook, the first several words are fine, but just suddently the words font changed to others, looks very strange.This occurrs especailly...
  6. Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.: [ATTACH] In the last couple of days I have noticed that while browsing certain pages, like Wikipedia, the font randomly changes on the screen and then changes back as you continue to scroll the page. Going from this: To this: It seams to be completely random, but...
  7. Fonts are changing sizes at random

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts are changing sizes at random: When ever I am searching the Chrome, Explorer, Edge, discord, and and outlook all seem to randomly change in size without me even touching my mouse. Its random and happens when not touching my computer. Even while typing this message my Fonts and screen randomly changed...
  8. Font/Text size

in Windows 10 Support
    Font/Text size: I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several suggestions on how to do this (some do not even apply to my Win 10).I have gotten it changed through Settings but it returns to...
  9. Text size fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size fonts: Hello, I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer did'nt change, but look what happened to context menu, I attach here some screenshots, one is amerge of the explorer and on...
  10. Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I'm having some great difficulty in upsizing the default font size. I've tried changing the font size, but I'm only afforded the option to increase it to 24 (which the current font size is not). Apart from changing a file in regedit to...