Windows 10: Xbox One Power Supply question

Discus and support Xbox One Power Supply question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know this is for Windows 10, but I could not really find an answer anywhere else, so I figured I'd give it a shot *Smile My Xbox one power supply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Outsider418, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Xbox One Power Supply question

I know this is for Windows 10, but I could not really find an answer anywhere else, so I figured I'd give it a shot *Smile

My Xbox one power supply had it's fan go out, so I bought a third party one (YCCSKY). So it's supposed to have two modes: standby and active. Or amber light and green light. When I first plugged it in, it stayed on the green light all the time, even when I power the Xbox off. Another time I plugged it in, it started with the Amber light, and then turned to green normally once I turned on the console, then once again, it would not turn back to Amber once I powered the Xbox off.

So my question is, is there some sort of setting I am missing that would make my power supply act right, or do I just have a crappy and defective power supply?

Thanks for your help.

:)

Outsider418, Dec 5, 2017
  2. Paul Bab Win User

XBOX ONE S power cord

Hi Alex,

Xbox One PSUs are designed to be used only in the regions where they are sold. If you're planning to use your Xbox One console to a region that has different power requirements, we recommend that you order a replacement power supply that is the same with
    the power supply requirements for that country. To do so, we suggest getting in touch with our Xbox support team. You may reach them through chat or schedule a call at your preferred date and time. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

Refer to
    About the Xbox One power supply
    for more information.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Paul Bab, Dec 5, 2017
  3. Jetta48 Win User
    Xbox 360 and Xbox one power supply

Hi

For assistance with Xbox issues please repost your question in the Xbox forums here:

http://forums.xbox.com/

Hope that helps.

Jetta48, Dec 5, 2017
  4. MrNeeds Win User

Xbox One Power Supply question

It sounds like a faulty unit, I'd ask YCCSKY for an explanation firstly, see if it's normal behaviour for that particular model, if it's not, I'm sure they'll replace it.

MrNeeds, Dec 5, 2017
Thema:

Xbox One Power Supply question

1. Xbox One Power Supply question - Similar Threads - Xbox Power Supply

2. ATX power supply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATX power supply: Hey, I have a ATX powersuply, that making a "tiking" sound i can't lacate what it is. my first though was capacitor. and maybe not. The weird this is it's only sometimes when i power on the computer. any wise ideas? 141087
  3. Needing a little help with Power Supply

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Needing a little help with Power Supply: I have 2 computers that have the same Power Supply (Apevia 1100 watt Warlock). Now, i am assuming that's overkill and i'm just wasting electricity. Plus, I am wanting to go with Modular PSU's. Here is my system for my main computer: What modular PSU and watts would you...
  4. Corsair RM850x (2018) Power Supply

Corsair RM850x (2018) Power Supply: I've just been reading a review of the above power supply on Guru of 3D website and it's sounding pretty good. also comes with a 10 year warranty. Corsair RM850x (2018) power supply review - Introduction 110061
  5. Power Supply Blew

Power Supply Blew: Yesterday a resounding SNAP sound blasted out of the desktop and all response instantly died. The monitor still had powe rbut no video image. Immediately to the repair shop for a new power supply but that did not produce a video response and an alternate video card was no...
  6. Power supply problem

Power supply problem: Hi, I recently got a new PSU as my other one blew up. However I seem to be having problems with my new one, where my PC will turn on, Windows will be laggy for about 5 minutes and then computer just shuts itself off. I turn the PC back on, and it barley makes it to the...
  7. NEW Power Supply Upgrade Question

NEW Power Supply Upgrade Question: Hi All In order to prepare for future video card upgrade, decided for upcoming birthday to purchase newer power supply for my Asus M52BC_M32BC01 System, Found out Motherboard is M5A97 EVO 2, is there anything I should be aware of before doing the NEW Power supply install,...
  8. Uninterruptable Power Supply Question

Uninterruptable Power Supply Question: Hi There all Currently have a APC BE750G model, believe its only rated to 400watts, anyways just upgraded my main Desktop to Evga G3 650watt power supply, am i right in not using that UPS for the Tower/plugged into separate surge for right now til i get to store and get a...
  9. Uninterruptible Power Supply a Requirement?

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninterruptible Power Supply a Requirement?: Should it be a part of the 'test for readiness' of a system that it has a functioning uninterruptible power supply that will run the system long enough to allow any and all 'automatic updates to Windows 10.' In their wisdom, Microsoft tells us 'do not turn off your...
  10. power supply and cpu speed

in Windows 10 Support
    power supply and cpu speed: My main computer, a desktop built by a local shop originally came with windows 7, I did free upgrade to 10. I have been thinking of getting an all in one since they appear to be more reliable now than years ago. My questions right now are 2. I will probably have more later....