Windows 10: Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10

Discus and support Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10

How to: Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10

How to Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10

Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like.

Windows 10 has the Camera Roll, Videos libraries by default.

The C:\Users\<user name>\Pictures\Camera Roll folder is created by the Camera app. All photos and videos you capture via the Camera app are saved to this folder. This folder is included by default in the Camera Roll library.

If you don't need or want the Camera Roll library, then you can remove it from showing in Libraries.

This tutorial will show you how to add or remove the Camera Roll library showing in Libraries for all users in Windows 10.

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to add or remove the Camera Roll library.

EXAMPLE: Camera Roll library in Libraries

Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Do step 2 (add) or step 3 (remove) below for what you want.

2. To Add Camera Roll library
    NOTE: This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the .reg file below, and go to step 4 below.

Add_Camera_Roll_library.reg

Download

3. To Remove Camera Roll library
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the .reg file below for your step 4 below.

32-bit_Remove_Camera_Roll_library.reg

Download

OR

64-bit_Remove_Camera_Roll_library.reg

Download

4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. If File Explorer is currently open, then close and reopen it to apply.

8. If you like, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Oct 30, 2017

2. camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 26, 2019
  3. camera roll in surface 4, windows 10

Hello gillesmousseau,

Your error code indicates that the camera app is unable to create the file, this usually indicates that there is a permissions issue with your currently logged in user being able to write to the "Camera Roll" folder.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend following the steps in this article to troubleshoot camera issues on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10

Camera roll/pictures library are missing

Hi Darren,

Missing folders or files can be caused by system file corruption or when a user is signed in with a temporary profile. For us to properly assist you in recovering the Camera Roll folder and Pictures library, we'd like to confirm the following information:

• Have you checked if you are logged in with your own account and not a temporary profile?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Do you remember modifying any settings on how you view your files and folders?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Let us know these details so we can move forward to resolving your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Romel Ram Win User
    Camera roll not working.

Hi MahdiMahamoud,

It is possible that this is due to Camera Roll settings or hardware issues. To properly isolate this issue, we'd like to ask some questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to isolate the issue?
    • Which Windows 10 version/build is currently installed on your computer? To check, type
      winver in the search bar.

In addition, if you're having issues with Camera Roll in Windows 10, you can refer to the article below:

Fix a missing Camera Roll in Windows 10

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10

1. Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Remove Camera

2. Windows 10 Camera Roll.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Camera Roll.: Hi I seldom use my laptop camera but have needed to recently. I have had great trouble finding the resultant photos. I understand the "default' is to Camera Roll which I see at the bottom right of my camera screen just after taking the photo. However, when I go to the...
  3. How to Add or Remove folders in a Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add or Remove folders in a Library in Windows 10: [ATTACH] To improve and enhance the working experience of users, Windows 10 allows folders from different locations in the Windows Library to be viewed and accessed from a single place. For instance, if you keep some audio/video content on an external [...] This post How to...
  4. Add or Remove Videos Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Videos Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Videos Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Videos Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Saved Pictures, and Videos libraries by default. The...
  5. Add or Remove Pictures Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Pictures Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Pictures Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Pictures Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Videos libraries by default. The C:\Users\<user...
  6. Add or Remove Music Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Music Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Music Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Music Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Videos libraries by default. The C:\Users\<user name>\Music...
  7. Add or Remove Documents Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Documents Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Documents Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Documents Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Videos libraries by default. The C:\Users\<user...
  8. Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Videos libraries by default. The...
  9. Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10 [img] Information Libraries gather added folders that are stored in different locations so you can browse them in one place. This tutorial will show...
  10. Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!: The library entries just wont stay the way I leave them. I have just arranged my libraries and deleted the two mentioned folders, then they appeared againd and made a mess of my tasbar... *Sad This is a serious problem because of how I use the library folder structure on the...