Windows 10: Change Send to Fax Recipient Icon in Windows

Discus and support Change Send to Fax Recipient Icon in Windows in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Change Send to Fax Recipient Icon in Windows How to Change Send to Fax Recipient Icon in Windows The drives. This tutorial will show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by aremjay83, Jan 21, 2018.

1. aremjay83 Win User

Change Send to Fax Recipient Icon in Windows

How to: Change Send to Fax Recipient Icon in Windows

How to Change Send to Fax Recipient Icon in Windows

The drives.

This tutorial will show you how to change the icon for the Send to > Fax recipient context menu item to any icon for your account in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Send to > Fax recipient default icon

Change Send to Fax Recipient Icon in Windows [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Open File Explorer (Win+E).

2. Type shell:sendto into the address bar of File Explorer, and press Enter. (see screenshot below)

3. Right click or press and hold on the Fax recipient shortcut, and click/tap on Properties. (see screenshot below)

4. In the Shortcut tab, click/tap on the Change Icon button. (see screenshot below)

5. Follow the steps below to select an icon: (see screenshots below)

*note The %SystemRoot\System32\shell32.dll and %SystemRoot\System32\imageres.dll files contain most of Windows default icons.
    • Click/tap on the Browse button.
    • Navigate to and select the icon library (ex: .dll) or .ico file you want to use, and click/tap on Open.
    • Select the icon you want to use, and click/tap on OK.

6. Click/tap on OK to apply. (see screenshot below)

7. You can now close File Explorer if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

aremjay83, Jan 21, 2018
  2. tmulledy Win User

Send To Mail Recipient Issues

At some point in the last couple of weeks the Send To/Mail Recipient function has stopped working. When I select a file and do the send to, Windows starts thinking, the explorer window that I have selected this from stops taking input and then eventually, with no error messages, the explorer window closes and desktop explorer resets.

My Default mail client is Outlook 2013 (15.0.4745.1000)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

tmulledy, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

5. RRibley Win User
    Send to mail recipient link doesn't work

Send to mail recipient link in Adobe Reader doesn't work, windows 7, Internet Explorer 11, Outlook 2010

Suggestions?

RRibley, Oct 27, 2019
  6. patrickt Win User
    Send To Mail Recipient Issues

I have the standard Windows10 and Outlook2013. I don't normally send files so I selected one, a photo, and clicked on "send to mail recipient." After verifying the size of the photo a email window opened and was just waiting for an address. All seemed to function as intended.

patrickt, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Change Send to Fax Recipient Icon in Windows - Similar Threads - Change Send Fax

2. Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.: Hello, I am wondering if somebody can shed some light on an issue I am having. Within Windows Fax and Scan after a document is scanned and the mail to recipient option is selected and the email template opens up with the scanned document inside. When I select the From option...
  3. Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.: Hello, I am wondering if somebody can shed some light on an issue I am having. Within Windows Fax and Scan after a document is scanned and the mail to recipient option is selected and the email template opens up with the scanned document inside. When I select the From option...
  4. "Send to mail recipient" problem!

"Send to mail recipient" problem!: I use Windows 10. The “send to email recipient” always worked perfectly until Microsoft performed an update a couple of months ago.I have tried every suggestion on the internet and none have worked. Thunderbird is selected as my default email program. Outlook is my...
  5. recieving and sending faxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    recieving and sending faxes: i want to get rid of my home phone..Will I be able to send and recieve faxes? I am not too good on computer.so please simple/easy directions...THANK you.I just added a new printer with help from hp,and they had to add a driver? i already had a working printer not sure why...
  6. Editing "send to: mail recipient"

Editing "send to: mail recipient": I have a friend whose computer recently died. He is now running the latest version of Windows 10 and uses Eudora 7 as his mail client. He does not wish to change. I have tried! Previously when using Windows 10 if he wanted to send a picture which he wanted to compress he...
  7. Send to mail recipient not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send to mail recipient not working: I use the "send to mail recipient" in the past by highlighting files, right click and selecting "send to mail recipient". An email would open in outlook with the files as attachments. When I do this now file explorer closes and no email is created. I have windows 10 and use...
  8. Send To Mail Recipient Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Send To Mail Recipient Issues: At some point in the last couple of weeks the Send To/Mail Recipient function has stopped working. When I select a file and do the send to, Windows starts thinking, the explorer window that I have selected this from stops taking input and then eventually, with no error...
  9. Change Send to Mail Recipient Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Send to Mail Recipient Icon in Windows: How to: Change Send to Mail Recipient Icon in Windows How to Change Send to Mail Recipient Icon in Windows The drives. This tutorial will show you how to change the icon for the Send to > Mail recipient context menu item to any icon for your account or all users in...
  10. FAX send with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FAX send with Windows 10: Hi: I recently upgraded from Win8.1. This is the first time that I am attempting to send a FAX with Win10. I have a two-sheet PDF document to send. I am getting an error message saying something about needing a FAX server ?? I have MS2003 Word, Apache Open Office,...