Windows 10: Enable Sync Settings

Discus and support Enable Sync Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my Sync Settings options on my laptop say that it is not available for my account. it says contact your system administrator to resolve it. What does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SkarlethRomero, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Enable Sync Settings

my Sync Settings options on my laptop say that it is not available for my account. it says contact your system administrator to resolve it. What does this mean and who would be my system administrator?

:)

SkarlethRomero, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Mar 8, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you'

Hi, here's how it should look:

Enable Sync Settings [​IMG]

Notice I am using a live id account- a MS account- and email address- not a local account.

What sort of account are you logging in with?

That relates to the second yellow message.

The first, as you perhaps know, refers to relevant group policy settings being applied. ('your organisation').

You haven't said if you're using Home or Pro explicitly, but have referred to using group policies. I would suggest you look through those that are configured - using this filter will help:

Enable Sync Settings [​IMG]

and look for ones that apply here and set them to default.

You may find this tutorial helpful
    Turn On or Off Sync Settings for Microsoft Account in Windows 10
    - in particular the links below the text in the section
    Related Tutorials

dalchina, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Enable Sync Settings

Email folders won't sync

Hi,

I suggest you to disable and re-enable the sync toggle under Sync Options and check if it helps.

To disable and re-enable the sync toggle under Sync Options please follow the steps below:

• Go to Windows 10 Mail app.

• Click on settings (Gear icon).

• Go to Manage Accounts.

• Click on the account you are facing issue with.

• Go to Change mailbox sync settings.

• Under Sync Options off and on all the toggles.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Enable Sync Settings

1. Enable Sync Settings - Similar Threads - Enable Sync Settings

2. Syncing Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Syncing Settings: Hi All, Is it possible to transfer settings across accounts in the same PC? THis is a family account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-settings/1b84cf76-8d89-400f-8a4a-8914db6aeea7
  3. sync settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    sync settings: I am running windows 10 and i am supposedly the administrator of this pc when i go to settings and my sync options i get a message that i can not change these settings because they are hidden or managed by my organization what is this...
  4. Sync Settings

Sync Settings: What does this mean when I am wanting to Sync my settings "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"?? How do I get rid of this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-settings/ec8a40c1-2ef7-4dce-a71f-fc49733aaf22
  5. Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N

Can't enable Sync Settings on Windows 10 Enterprise N: Hello, My work laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise N version 1803 exhibits a strange behavior when it comes to connecting a Microsoft Account to my domain account, syncing Edge favorites and enabling the Sync Settings functionality. [ATTACH] I have registered my Microsoft...
  6. Enable or Disable Syncing Other Windows Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Syncing Other Windows Settings in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Syncing Other Windows Settings in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Syncing Other Windows Settings in Sync Your Settings on a Windows 10 PC When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school...
  7. Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings: How to: Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings How to Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Sync Your Settings on a Windows 10 PC When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account linked to...
  8. Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings: How to: Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings How to Enable or Disable Syncing Passwords in Sync Your Settings on a Windows 10 PC When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account...
  9. Enable or Disable Sync Microsoft Edge Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Sync Microsoft Edge Settings in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Sync Microsoft Edge Settings in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Sync Microsoft Edge Settings in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  10. Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10 When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account linked to your Microsoft account. If Sync...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable sync settings windows 10

2. how do i sync my settings in windows 10?