Windows 10: Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10

Discus and support Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10 How to Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10 [img] Information A system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Cluster Head, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10

How to: Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10

How to Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10

Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information A system performance report is a part of Performance Monitor that details the status of local hardware resources, system response times, and processes on the local computer. You can use this information to identify possible causes of performance issues.

This tutorial will show you how generate and view a system performance report in Windows 10.

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to generate and view a system performance report.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Generate a System Performance Report in Performance Monitor
    • Option Two: To View a System Performance Report in Performance Monitor

OPTION ONE [/i] To Generate a System Performance Report in Performance Monitor
    1. Press the Win+R keys to open Run, type perfmon into Run, and click/tap on OK to open Performance Monitor.

2. Expand open Data Collector Sets and System in the left pane of Performance Monitor, right click press and hold on System Performance, and click/tap on Start. (see screenshot below)

3. This report will now start collecting data for 60 seconds. It may take up to an additional 60 seconds for the report to be generated. (see screenshots below)

4. When finished, you can view the system performance report using Option Two below. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To View a System Performance Report in Performance Monitor
    1. Press the Win+R keys to open Run, type perfmon into Run, and click/tap on OK to open Performance Monitor.

2. Expand open Reports, System, and System Performance in the left pane of Performance Monitor. (see screenshots below)

3. Under System Performance, click/tap on a report that was created (collected) on the date and time you want to view.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 9, 2016

2. System Health Report not generating report windows 10 64 bit

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if helps you.

• Press Windows key + R key to open the
      Run
      dialog.

• Type perfmon, and click on OK.

• If prompted by
      UAC
      , click/tap on Yes.

• In the left pane of Performance Monitor, click on
      Reports to expand it.

• Click on System to expand it, tap on
      System Diagnostics
      to expand it, and click on a listed dated report (ex: BRINK-PC_20140816-000001) that you want to view.
    Hope this information is helpful. Let us know how it goes, we'll be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2019
  4. ElceeT Win User

Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10

Incorrect System Report

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the report indicated that no memory problems were detected. Status remains the same - 2GB of RAM instead of 6GB.

I do not have any obvious performance issues on this system. I have another Windows 10 installation on a secondary laptop and the system specs are reported accurately on that installation.

ElceeT, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Wilson T Win User
    Generate System Health Report

Hi,

How to generate system health report in Windows 10?

Thanks Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10 :)

Wilson T, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Anna Bon Win User
    Device Performance & Health feature

This can be an issue with the old driver, update or hardware. However, for us to fully identify what is causing the issue, we may need to perform some troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Use System File Checker to check for system file corruption.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start 
      button, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc/scannow(note the space between "sfc" and "/").
    Step 2: Perform a clean boot. It will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers
    and start up programs. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, or an update, or when you run a program in Windows.

Once done, check if your Device Performance & Health will work and generate a report.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10

1. Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Generate System Performance

2. System Power Report only showing Report Generated event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Power Report only showing Report Generated event: Something very weird is happening. I can't find any solution or similar occurrences online.When I run the sleepstudy report using: powercfg sleepstudy in cmd admin, I get the report.The report is only showing one event, which is Report Generated.If I go to event viewer, I can...
  3. System Power Report only showing Report Generated event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Power Report only showing Report Generated event: Something very weird is happening. I can't find any solution or similar occurrences online.When I run the sleepstudy report using: powercfg sleepstudy in cmd admin, I get the report.The report is only showing one event, which is Report Generated.If I go to event viewer, I can...
  4. Cannot generate system health report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot generate system health report: Hi, I wonder why system health report always stuck on this page, and how to solve this issue. [ATTACH] Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-generate-system-health-report/63b00983-481d-438d-9dde-ab9c601a4919
  5. How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD?: How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD? In my case, I wanted to count the number of times the consumption of CPU, RAM, and HD exceeds 80%. How this can be measured? Thank you Best Jamal [img] 124052
  6. Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 How to Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 [img] Information A system diagnostics report is a part of Performance Monitor that details the status of local hardware resources, system response times,...
  7. Generate Battery Energy Estimation Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate Battery Energy Estimation Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate Battery Energy Estimation Report in Windows 10 [img] Information You can use the Energy Estimation Engine (E3) in Windows to get detailed information about battery usage. The "powercfg /srumutil" command enumerates the entire Energy Estimation data...
  8. Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 How to Generate a System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 A System Sleep Diagnostics generates a report of intervals when the user was not present (idle) over the last three or specified days on the...
  9. Generate Sleep Study Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate Sleep Study Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate Sleep Study Report in Windows 10 How to Generate a Sleep Study Report in Windows 10 A sleep state. A Sleep Study generates a report of connected standby (aka: "InstantGo" and "Modern Standby") quality over the last three days on the system....
  10. Generate Battery Usage Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate Battery Usage Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate Battery Usage Report in Windows 10 How to Generate Battery Usage Report in Windows 10 A battery usage report will help you know more about the usage, health, and life estimates characteristics of your PC's battery over the lifetime of the system....